NFL embraces facial recognition software

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_marsh

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
The NFL is a corrupt shitshow with no redeeming value. The circus part of bread & circuses. And just when you think their anti-American, anti-military, anti-cop, pro-LGBTQ, pro-BLM idiocy couldn't get worse, they decided that they needed to use facial recognition software on everyone who comes near them. Big brother is watching and they are using PRO ball to do it.

NFL to roll out facial authentication software league-wide​

The National Football League is the latest organization to turn to facial authentication to bolster event security, according to an announcement this week.
All 32 NFL stadiums will start using the technology this season, after the league signed a contract with a company that uses facial scans to verify the identity of people entering event venues and other secure spaces.

https://therecord.media/nfl-to-roll-out-facial-authentication-league-wide

pol2.jpg

interesting, most people go to pro sports to be seen there so this should be right up their alley.
the only sport that advances humans is stock car racing, the kind that actually uses factory stock cars, which doesn't happen much anymore
Racing is where all of the things that make cars better came from. what does pro football do??

This will be a completely off track comment relative to your post and the NFL.

It occurred to me that when we saw Biden at the debate and how odd he looked, that it may actually not have been him, but a double. His face was so odd, almost like he was wearing a mask. I wonder if facial recognition could tell if it was really him or not? What if a mask was made that someone else wore, to look like him? And what if he is actually deceased?

I haven't been to a game in thirty years, and have no plans to ever attend another.

I'm with Supervisor42. Unless they can identify me through the TV screen, I don't much care. Although, I will ask the question. Have NFL games all of a sudden gotten so dengerous they have to monitor the fans that attend? I don't remember any high crimes and misdemeanors committed at NFL games.

I'm with Supervisor42. Unless they can identify me through the TV screen, I don't much care. Although, I will ask the question. Have NFL games all of a sudden gotten so dengerous they have to monitor the fans that attend? I don't remember any high crimes and misdemeanors committed at NFL games.
Enjoying watching the Saint's game today (because we couldn't watch the Tide play yesterday :mad:).
It's always fun to watch because the announcers are so biased against them, that they only talk nonstop about how wonderful the opposing team is.
They have been having a hard time today preaching how wonderful the Carolina team is, with the Saints up 47-10.🤣

Enjoying watching the Saint's game today (because we couldn't watch the Tide play yesterday :mad:).
It's always fun to watch because the announcers are so biased against them, that they only talk nonstop about how wonderful the opposing team is.
They have been having a hard time today preaching how wonderful the Carolina team is, with the Saints up 47-10.🤣

The NSA thanks you for watching.

I'll just wear a burka, and sunglasses. My strongly held religious beliefs require it. And No groping! ;) :D

Latest posts

Back