Pain relief stronger than aspirin in preps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That weed oil , RSO I think it's called is great for pain. My neighbor who was going through cancer used it and when I tried it I was pain free, slept great too.

However it does have the THC in it. So if your still working , and since most jobs drug test it's a no go for folks like me who work n subjected to random testing.

Nothing says you can't keep some handy in case SHTF and you need it.

If one is retired , use it when you need it.

Just figure out how much works for you for pain relief and don't be a idiot and drive while on it.

Over the counter stuff, alcohol are ok too..but gotta remember they are really poison in the long run and some are addictive.

Funny how that works..taboo the stuff that works n give the peasants poison for pain..
What made me wary of THC products was that people were arrested using it for pain relief because it's still a Fed. offense. I don't know if it's still that way but it was about 10 years ago.

@elkhound don't think of lady's slipper as pain reliever like advil or motrin. It's an antispasmodic and was used for uterine cramps, more akin to midol. Again... there are far more common plants for treating that issue for the ladies.
What would you say is the strongest plant for pain relief? I've tried kratom and wild lettuce.

Back