Paranormal activity

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my story, but my pops.

One night my pops comes home from work, had a beer or two, ate his supper, watched some boob-tube and went to bed. The next more morning he tells me that he had a vivid dream about one of his good buddies. In the dream his buddy walked into his bedroom, sat at the edge of his bed and told him "Hey pal, just relax, everything will be okay. Now go back to sleep." He said it was an odd dream to have. He found out later that day that his buddy had died the evening before in a car wreck, obviously back in the days before smart phones or internet. He told me he was sad about losing his friend, but for some reason just not as sad as maybe he should be. He was convinced the ghost of his buddy came to visit him one last time.

Not my story, but my pops.

One night my pops comes home from work, had a beer or two, ate his supper, watched some boob-tube and went to bed. The next more morning he tells me that he had a vivid dream about one of his good buddies. In the dream his buddy walked into his bedroom, sat at the edge of his bed and told him "Hey pal, just relax, everything will be okay. Now go back to sleep." He said it was an odd dream to have. He found out later that day that his buddy had died the evening before in a car wreck, obviously back in the days before smart phones or internet. He told me he was sad about losing his friend, but for some reason just not as sad as maybe he should be. He was convinced the ghost of his buddy came to visit him one last time.
That's an interesting story!

In honor of Lenny's Friday Fives questions, I thought it would be neat to have a place to post our ghostly and paranormal experiences!! So what have you seen and experienced???
Thanks Pearl. I took a course in Ventura (California) college called Ghosts and Hauntings, give by Richard Senate. He is on Facebook using his name.

yes, but I've posted the one I experienced before here on the forum when I was a young teen. That was a ghost story.
I dream about my family members who have died, but it is never anything weird or scary. I feel like they're checking in on me and letting me know everything is okay.
I've had spiritual experiences that I may or may not have shared here that had to do with being made aware of my nephew's death. So unreal and sad feeling. A couple of days after he passed away (car accident), I was having a dream about him visiting us, it startled me, I woke up crying. My husband comforted me, then we fell back to sleep. A little while later my husband woke up with a jump and WEIRDLY his dream started where mine had left off. My nephew, I felt, didn't want us to forget about him. He was 18.
I don't call it intuition on some of these, I call it being warned or made aware from the other side.

The only paranormal experience I have ever had was the one I posted in Friday Fives, but I heard a very good one from a friend of friends.

This couple was managing the restaurant and gift shop in an old estate that was haunted. The husband was working in the gift shop when an electric floor fan went on by itself. That was unusual enough, but what made it even more strange the fan wasn't plugged in.

If anyone is in Santa Barbara on a Sunday, stop by the Spiritualist Church of the Comforter and attend the service. Part of the service is someone pointing to people and asking if they want a reading. If you say yes then you get a short message from the spirit world.

Back