Paranormal activity

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shanrose, I know you saw it. I wonder if someone snuck over-the-line, your ESP kicked in or something else.
Saw what? You've piqued my interest! I have felt God close - I'm just dealing with evil people that I want out of my life. I've been praying and would appreciate your prayers. I can't understand why they're in my life when I want them gone.

There is a veil between the living and the dead. Sometimes it is very thin. Sometimes the more one focuses on spooky stuff that isn't righteous it draws the dark side closer. I do believe in heaven and hell. I know there is a dark and evil side. From such I stay away.

I lean towards the light, it is safe there.

No one makes excuses for God, they make excuses for weak people and blame God for their own choices. God set us free to control our own destiny. He wants us to love him because we choose to, not because we have to. In doing so everything that happens to someone is a result of every choice they ever made or the choice another human made for them.

If it's good, it's God. If it's not good, it's not God. Period.

Weather is a construct of Earth, i.e. the world. God does not control the world, Satan does. According to the Bible, Satan is referred to as the “prince of this world” (John 12:31), “ruler of this world” (John 14:30), and “god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4). Again, people blame God because they don't have faith and or they claim to but don't actually understand the word.
I'm dealing with a spiritual attack by several evil siblings and their corrupt lawyer. I BADLY want them out of my life but it's a probate that's dragging out. I'd appreciate everyone's prayers as I'm very weary. I'm no stranger to spiritual attacks but I need a break.

There is a veil between the living and the dead. Sometimes it is very thin. Sometimes the more one focuses on spooky stuff that isn't righteous it draws the dark side closer. I do believe in heaven and hell. I know there is a dark and evil side. From such I stay away.

I lean towards the light, it is safe there.
I too stay away from the dark side - until I'm under spiritual attack such as now and it's in my face. I'm dealing with two evil siblings and their corrupt lawyer. I am tired and have begged God to get them out of our lives but He's not answering. Thus, the questioning of my faith.

Saw what? You've piqued my interest! I have felt God close - I'm just dealing with evil people that I want out of my life. I've been praying and would appreciate your prayers. I can't understand why they're in my life when I want them gone.
Instead of a 'Like" response, you responded with a "SawIt". I thought you may have seen something. Sorry, I didn't understand what you were saying.

shanrose, I know you saw it. I wonder if someone snuck over-the-line, your ESP kicked in or something else.
If someone snuck over the barrier how do you get them out? I've been reading about 'Familiar Spirits" because there is something evil that came down through my ex-family.

I'm dealing with a spiritual attack by several evil siblings and their corrupt lawyer. I BADLY want them out of my life but it's a probate that's dragging out. I'd appreciate everyone's prayers as I'm very weary. I'm no stranger to spiritual attacks but I need a break.
I hope you have a decent lawyer. A lot of them are devil's disciples.

Instead of a 'Like" response, you responded with a "SawIt". I thought you may have seen something. Sorry, I didn't understand what you were saying.
The only thing I saw was that bush that felt so strongly like God was there. I'm not saying I'm on par with Moses, but that was the only thing that I could think of was God being in the bush.

I hope you have a decent lawyer. A lot of them are devil's disciples.
Yes they are. My good sister & I don't have a lawyer. We had one early on and when the other two evil siblings were appointed their lawyer took over - and she is of her father the DEVIL. Liar, thief, false accuser.

Yes they are. My good sister & I don't have a lawyer. We had one early on and when the other two evil siblings were appointed their lawyer took over - and she is of her father the DEVIL. Liar, thief, false accuser.
The judge ruled in our favor and basically called the two evil siblings greedy and liars but they're still. PR and we asked for their removal.
I am so beyond weary.

The judge ruled in our favor and basically called the two evil siblings greedy and liars but they're still. PR and we asked for their removal.
I am so beyond weary.
I've begged God that he take them out - I can't understand why he leaves the old witch alive to lie, cheat, and be ugly. I don't understand God.

Back