Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fippy in the bed I got for Rupert:
1726497888199.png
1726497946108.png
1726498002602.png

Where Rupert prefers to sleep
1726498080678.png

Was looking for a used tractor online for a friend and ran across this USED 2018 New Holland hay baler...
Check out the price! :oops:
IMG_20240918_034838.jpg

Some of you guys are sitting on a gold mine!!!:eyeballs:

Bailers are expensive. Our next door amish guy neighbor bails for other people as a side business. He is always working on his bailer, mower, tractors, etc. He was over visiting Monday night and said he just finished bailing for the season and was wanting to put it in our roundtop, and all he and husband talked about was what he was fixing on the bailer and tractors.

Was looking for a used tractor online for a friend and ran across this USED 2018 New Holland hay baler...
Check out the price! :oops:
View attachment 162539

Some of you guys are sitting on a gold mine!!!:eyeballs:

That has to be a typo... $24K is more like it and that price is even high for a 6yr old baler. $15K is a reasonable price. If I knew someone in my area and made the deal farmer to farmer I probably could get it for $12K.

Baler 2024-09-18 10-09-13.jpg

Last edited:
DW cleaned the top of the table on the patio. It had gotten so dark, it was almost black.
I never knew, MY FAN KILLS MOSQUITOES!!!:woo hoo:
To fully appreciate this, you must know how much I hate those little buggers. :mad:
It only takes just one to make your life miserable!
I have it 3' away pointed straight at me, to make it hard for them to land and stick me.
When dead looks beautiful :D:
IMG_20240918_110739.jpg

Neat... I've never seen a swamp locust. usda map has it growing along the mississippi r. I see black locust most of the time, usually a shrub/small tree. Occasionally I see honey locust but it's more rare and much larger. Both have nasty thorns and both are medicinal but for obscure stomach issues.

Swamp locust has fearsome looking thorns sometimes completely covering the trunk (accidentally running into one could be fatal, LOL), lives by the water and has only one "bean" in the pod while honey locust lives on higher ground and has a long bean pod. Other than that they are pretty much identical. Both are non toxic while black locust is toxic.

Back