qoute for tha day

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once saw a poster with a picture of the Milky Way Galaxy. With its billions of stars, and keeping in mind that it's just one galaxy among billions, when you look at the little arrow at the bottom right that says 'you are here', always keep in mind that that thing your stressing about isn't worth stressing about.

I once saw a poster with a picture of the Milky Way Galaxy. With its billions of stars, and keeping in mind that it's just one galaxy among billions, when you look at the little arrow at the bottom right that says 'you are here', always keep in mind that that thing your stressing about isn't worth stressing about.

I'm like that when I see the Hubble Deep field Image.

b9f09e1de9282e0c95494ce1fc57743c--deepest-sympathy-grieving-quotes.jpg

t is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who genuinely have a medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.
Dave Barry

Coffee: the favorite drink of the civilized world.

Thomas Jefferson

The powers of a man's mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.

James Mackintosh

A morning without coffee is like sleep.

Unknown Author

I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.

Flash Rosenberg

Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it's hard to go back to sleep.

Fran Drescher

Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.

Terri Guillemets

Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.

Unknown Author

There's nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee.

Rian Aditia

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?

Cassandra Clare

I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now.

Louis May Alcott

Way too much coffee. But if it weren't for the coffee, I'd have no identifiable personality whatsoever.

David Letterman

Come on, don't you ever stop and smell the coffee?

Justina Chen

Coffee first. Schemes later.

Leanna Renee Hieber

We want to do a lot of stuff; we're not in great shape. We didn't get a good night's sleep. We're a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup.

Jerry Seinfeld

Coffee, according to the women of Denmark, is to the body what the Word of the Lord is to the soul.

Isak Dinesen

I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.

Lewis Black

To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.

Hugh Jackman

A cup of coffee - real coffee - home-browned, home ground, home made, that comes to you dark as a hazel-eye, but changes to a golden bronze as you temper it with cream that never cheated, but was real cream from its birth, thick, tenderly yellow, perfectly sweet, neither lumpy nor frothing on the Java: such a cup of coffee is a match for twenty blue devils and will exorcise them all.

Henry Ward Beecher

As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move...similes arise, the paper is covered. Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle.

Honore de Balzac

After all, coffee is bitter, a flavor from the forbidden and dangerous realm.

Diane Ackerman

Among the numerous luxuries of the table...coffee may be considered as one of the most valuable. It excites cheerfulness without intoxication; and the pleasing flow of spirits which it occasions...is never followed by sadness, languor or debility.

Benjamin Franklin

Coffee and love are best when they are hot.

German Proverb

A cup of gourmet coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

Unknown Author

Coffee was only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your slightly older self.

Terry Pratchett

Back