Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not your typical celebrity. He lives in a rented $50,000 house because he said that's all he needed.
He has a successful space program, yet the United States government doesn't because they "can't afford it."

we have enough problems on earth without wasting money on space programs.
I'm still not convinced the moon landings were real.

After Snake Island, there was a "story" out that the Ukraine's sunk that ship in retaliation.
1647476119587.png

I had an argument with my wife over this crap because she didn't understand that you can't believe anything in the media about Ukraine. She thought the US should get involved in the fighting against Putin. Hell the people on the ground at the front lines on both sides are confused about what is really going on.

So this is Putin addressing even the West .

There is no subtitles but this is what the translation is supposed to be. . .

Speaking on West and Central Banks. (Listen to Dave, on X22 Report, for all you need to know about the west and central banks.)

I want ordinary citizens of Western states to hear me: now they are persistently trying to convince you that all your difficulties are the result of some kind of hostile actions of Russia, that from your own wallet you have to pay for the fight against the mythical Russian threat. All this is a lie. And the truth is that the current problems faced by millions of people in the West are the result of many years of actions by the ruling elites of their states, their mistakes, myopia and ambitions. These elites are not thinking about how to improve the lives of their citizens in Western countries. They are obsessed with their own vested interests and super profits. Evidence of this is the data of international organizations, which directly say that social problems, even in the leading Western countries, have only worsened in recent years, that inequality is growing, the gap between the poor and the rich, racial and national conflicts are making themselves felt. The myth of the Western welfare society, of the so-called golden billion, is collapsing. I repeat today the entire planet has to pay the price precisely for the ambitions of the West, for its attempts by any means to maintain its elusive dominance. The imposition of sanctions is a logical continuation, a concentrated expression of the irresponsible, short-sighted policy of the governments and central banks of the US and EU countries. It was they who, in recent years, with their own hands dispersed the spiral of world inflation, by their actions led to an increase in global poverty and inequality, to new flows of refugees around the world. And the question arises: who is now responsible for the millions of starvation deaths in the world's poorest countries due to the growing food shortage? I repeat, a serious blow has been dealt to the entire global economy and trade, to confidence and to the US dollar as the main reserve currency.

Full Transcript in Russian is Владимир Путин о ситуации на Украине — полный текст: EADaily

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XB7FxtMTXIli/

This is in the description.

Yes, it's not happening as fast as everyone would like. But in every apartment and in every basement there can be civilians and children, so our fighters are in no hurry. The Azovites take advantage of this, occupy the upper floors of residential buildings in order to later accuse the Russian troops of shooting at civilians, merge with the locals, change into civilian clothes, and then shamefully escape.

These shots show the release of families with children from the danger zone, who spent several days in the basement. Their lives are no longer in danger.

Here and there you can find broken chevrons of Azov and other Natsiks lying on the ground. Do they think we'll be looking for them on military insignia? Naive! Your lists with names, photos and addresses have long been with us!
Run, Bandera! Sparkle your heels!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OPxMXYQ1wwjM/

The Ukrainian president is a self-promoter, he would sacrifice his population to war without further ado, he doesn't care and he would also take a nuclear war in his stride.
The more weapons are delivered to Ukraine, the more it will drag out the war and the greater the potential for escalation that it will come to an open World War 3.

In other wars, the West always offered a round table and listened to both parties and tried to find solutions, here the only solution is not to talk, make sanctions and supply weapons.
Yes, Russia started the war, I am aware of that, but when I look back at the last few weeks and months, I have to say that Russia has been literally provoked into it over the last few years.

Because of that, the war is not excusable, that's true, but the West is also very much to blame for it and now at the latest we should be aware of that.
The West is now imposing sanctions that hit the Russian population very hard, and they can't do anything about the conflict, and that's not decent and fair.
But this will be an own goal, if you do something like that against a Western country then the population would probably rise up and overthrow their own government, but that will not happen in Russia.
The Russian population will stick together through these sanctions and stand even more behind your government, this people knows what it means to have nothing and to go through, it will not be breakable, but it will not forget what has been done to him as a people and the trust in the West will be over for a very long time forever, one or the other will also fall back on us, and it will be the next few weeks here probably thousands of jobs destroyed because part of our industry without Ukrainian and Russian raw materials will no longer function.

Zelensky sounds like Saddam Hussein who said that a war with Iraq would be "the Mother of all wars". They went down in 6 weeks.

“Negotiations on peace, on security for us, for Ukraine — meaningful, fair, and without delay — are the only chance for Russia to reduce the damage from its own mistakes."

He also warned that the war would cause huge losses to Russia if the two sides don’t reach a timely end to the war.

"Otherwise, Russia’s losses will be so huge that several generations will not be enough to rebound,” Zelensky said in a statement.

Who does he think he's kidding? And what about all the people Ukraine has been killing in the Donbass region over the last 8 years? It's over 10,000.

Last edited:
Perhaps Selenskyj already knows that NATO will intervene in the war in a few days, yes, then there will be thousands of deaths.
What Selenskyj does not want to see, however, is that by the time NATO intervenes in the war, Ukraine will quickly become a nuclear desert, like Russia, Europe and the USA.
Selenskyj is no longer clear in his head, since it was already noticed when he demanded nuclear weapons for his country a few weeks ago, and yes, he would have used them 100% against Russia, this man is dangerous and our countries will be involved in a big war pull into.

In Ukraine, civilians are mistreated on a daily basis, whether by their own population or by ASOW henchmen. The Ukrainian government does nothing about it, and European politicians remain silent.

If something like this would happen in a European country, just one single case, this European country would be punished by the EU in the worst way and all politicians would have to resign.
Media here is silent about it, then it does not fit into the image of good Ukraine that has never done anything wrong.
It's all stirrup holders of the 3rd World War and all those who remain silent make themselves jointly responsible for it.

The Ukrainian population is the only one to suffer, the population is on the run from the Russians, is under fire from ASOW militiamen, is partially threatened by its own army and does not know how it will be received in other countries.
In Europe, the politicians and company bosses are looking forward to the Ukrainians, because in Ukraine the wages are lowest in Europe, these people are exploited here in the companies cheaply and there were already many cases in Germany where women and your daughters are approached by perverts to move in with them.
These are not isolated cases, these refugees will make here partly very tragic experiences.

Very alarming the whole, I am ready to help, but I will not transfer money to Ukraine, you have no certainty what happens to the money and I have my problems with the Ukrainian Zelensky only demands weapons and watches as his people of militant mercenaries beaten up and killed.

It is precisely with such videos of body bags that the media bring war to our countries.
The war against Iraq was already started by accusing Sadam of using weapons of mass destruction, there were also body bags to be seen somewhere.
The above action probably went haywire, I saw the video here a week ago, the original video was made by idiotic left-green children in Germany who wanted to damage the German economy again, that's why it was structured so amateurishly, apparently it was then repurposed for Ukraine.

If the media manage to provoke WW3 I will be very angry with every press worker, and if IWAN then attacks Europe I will not write here what I do with press workers I meet during the war.

Latest posts

Back