Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The A-10C Warthog has chaff, flares, an MWS (Missile Warning System), and an ALQ-184 ECM pod (Electronic Countermeasure) which can confuse and jam anti-aircraft missiles detected by the MWS.

They have been extensively upgraded since the days of Gulf War I when they were vulnerable to anti aircraft missiles.
Everything you say is true, but that still does mean Warthogs depoloyed to Ukraine will survive Ukraine skies.
The quality of the pilot contributes to determining the likelihood of an aircraft surviving.

What a freaking surprise. . .NOT! Of coarse they denied all involvement. That is what the corrupt Ukrainian Government does. . .
Ukraine Denies Killing Daughter of Putin Ally in Car Bombing Outside Moscow

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59096082-the-great-awakening-vs-the-great-reset
1661292626431.jpeg

I am honestly worried about our country . . . seems like we are doomed right now and it really scares me. The east coast is warning of a nuclear attack this last week from Russia. Now Americans are being told to flee Kiev because of a nuclear fallout situation. That can and will spread across the globe. I hear both sides are at fault. Since Russians are in control of this Nuclear site, I tend to believe it is the Ukraine bombing this site. IF anyone has fist hand knowledge let me know if I am wrong?

The only way we WIN in this war with the truly evil WEFfers is to turn local for everything. Grow our own food and raise our own meat...therefore keeping them from starving us. Unite with locals for protection and trade. I’ve been in touch with our county sheriff and he is all over these coming fights!

Stay Strong! God is on our side!!

Last edited:
It should be clear to everyone by now the Ukrainian Cause is the cause celeb of the Left. That country's corruption allowed their elites to treat it like a piggy bank---a profit machine off the books. Now, on top of all their other recent wars, they want us to fund their latest fool's errand with our tax money. We have absolutely no national interest in Ukraine. Whether they survive or join NATO or do anything else is of no concern to us.

But now Former Vice President Biden has destroyed the Nordstream pipeline in an illegal effort to damage Russia. Of course it is damaging Germany too but no real leftist gives a rat's rear about Germany. They are all just suspected Nazis in their eyes and so less than human.

Rather than years of congressional investigation, a reward needs to be offered for information linking Biden to this crime. Some organization or rich individual needs to come forth and post a meaningful reward in a secure place like maybe a Swiss bank account. This would be the cheapest, quickest, most sure way to damage the Biden Dictatorship.

I did not poke ****, but I have to live with the consequences now and here. We are gearing up for a cold winter, getting more wood, more propane and more food. Got another 60 rolls of TP today too...
Here is the latest info on the Crimean Bridge:

Last edited:

“David Petraeus: US May Lead Multinational Force Against Russia in Ukraine​

1666558229937.png

On Saturday in an interview with L’Express from France, David Petraeus stated a “multinational force” led by the US may intervene in Ukraine.

“We are talking about the intervention of the North Atlantic Alliance in the event of an attack on one of the NATO members. But it is necessary to consider the option of using not NATO forces in Ukraine, but multinational forces that have nothing to do with NATO,” Petraeus said.

“This is a different situation. There is no need to draw red lines in terms of an attack on any NATO country in order to talk about the operation of the 5th article of the charter. You can also respond to challenges as a multinational force led by the United States,” he added.

David Petraeus was the former general of the American army, commander of the International Assistance and Security Force in Afghanistan between 2010 and 2011 and director of the CIA from 2011 to 2012.

TRY JUST TRY to convince me of any difference between:
NATO TROOPS INTERVENING IN THE UKRAINE.....
and...
A MULTINATIONAL TASK FORCE INTERVENING IN THE UKRAINE....

AND THEN......EXPLAIN WHO IN THE WORLD IS STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT "BE A PART OF NATO!" BUT WILLING TO BE A PART OF THE MULTINATIONAL TASK FORCE WHO WILL VOLUNTARILY GO UP AGAINST RUSSIA!!!

BS BS BS BS BS and more BS

I did not poke ****, but I have to live with the consequences now and here. We are gearing up for a cold winter, getting more wood, more propane and more food. Got another 60 rolls of TP today too...
Here is the latest info on the Crimean Bridge:

There is an old "country wisdom" saying attributed to Harry Truman "Don't kick a fresh turd on a hot day."

“David Petraeus: US May Lead Multinational Force Against Russia in Ukraine​

View attachment 17681

On Saturday in an interview with L’Express from France, David Petraeus stated a “multinational force” led by the US may intervene in Ukraine.

“We are talking about the intervention of the North Atlantic Alliance in the event of an attack on one of the NATO members. But it is necessary to consider the option of using not NATO forces in Ukraine, but multinational forces that have nothing to do with NATO,” Petraeus said.

“This is a different situation. There is no need to draw red lines in terms of an attack on any NATO country in order to talk about the operation of the 5th article of the charter. You can also respond to challenges as a multinational force led by the United States,” he added.

Did you see this from the Heritage Foundation as well?
The only branch this year assessed as "strong" was the Marines. Army: weak, USAF: very weak, Navy: weak

https://www.heritage.org/military/an-assessment-of-us-military-power
https://www.heritage.org/military-strength/assessment-us-military-power

The only branch this year assessed as "strong" was the Marines. Army: weak, USAF: very weak, Navy: weak
FUNNY...when I am feeling WEAK, I just wanna sleep and have everybody leave me alone...don't think it is a good time to be starting the WWIII if you are being judged as BEING WEAK or even VERY WEAK??????

FUNNY...when I am feeling WEAK, I just wanna sleep and have everybody leave me alone...don't think it is a good time to be starting the WWIII if you are being judged as BEING WEAK or even VERY WEAK??????
What gets me is that assessment was done by the Heritage Foundation. Not exactly a liberal bastion of anti-military sentiment.

There were some pictures that came out of some of the "trans" military leaders. It is a propaganda gift for Putin and Xi.

A good report what it has to do with the Russian warning of a dirty bomb, only the Zelensky regime would profit from it in the end, Russia would have no benefit from such a bomb.

https://report24.news/ex-pfizer-viz...-flag-atombombe-in-der-ukraine/?feed_id=23880
What Petraeus says and wants would mean suicide for the world either way, if some idiot goes into Ukraine with a "multinational force" Russia will flatten Ukraine very quickly and the countries that still want this will experience very bad consequences.
Petraeus finds his ideas probably funny and good, in the first place he does not have to worry about his ass because Europe will take the first blow, but the USA could pay afterwards for the ideas of Petraeus and Grandpa Joe very expensive.

I still say that Ukraine is worth absolutely nothing, only our elite wants to ignite a nuclear world war 3 at any cost, and it will come if it continues for a few more days.

Latest posts

Back