Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fact the acting of the govs is somehow the same like it was during covid: Keep people in panic and they will do what the gov wants.
The virus (Russia) is extremly deadly if you don't minimize social contacts (heating, saving energy and destroy the own economy), wearing an mask (don't talk against the gov and media) and of course you need to take an jab or you die (spending all you money and weapons to the ukrainian mafia) - don't forget the weekly booster (more money and weapons to this corrupt piece of sh**). And of course to optimize the world wide war against the virus you need to give all your personal rights to the gov. Don't forget your values.

Perhaps i'm blind myself - but the approach is the same as for the pandemic. In my eyes.

It's sad to see so many people here that want a war with Russia. And they want us to spend our money on it for them. Go fight your own GD wars. Bankrupt your own GD country. We already are bankrupt.
We just came out of a 20 war, which we surrendered to the enemy, that cost the US taxpayers over a trillion dollars.
I am opposed to another foreign war, supporting a corrupt dictator, that we can't possibly win. We have more important things to worry about in our own country than some shythole like Ukraine.

Your bias is understandable because of your families history.
A while back, I suggested the book "Red Famine" by Anne Applebaum. In it, she documented, from original Russian internal documents and memos, everything I said. It is hardly "disinformation".

Bias, runs both ways.

If Putin had paid absolutely no attention to civilian targets, Ukraine would have been off the map after a week, including the entire population and Selensky.
Putin would not have had to send soldiers there, fighter jets and long-range bombers would have incinerated Ukraine, even without nuclear weapons.
There are some American and NATO military officers who even publicly say that the Russians themselves have high losses because they want to endanger as few civilians as possible.

Of course war sucks, and there are enough crimes committed by Russians against civilians, but Selensky's army commanders are the exact same pigs, shooting missiles at the civilian population of eastern Ukraine every day.
Putin and Selensky are, so to speak, from the same people, as you can see from their cold-bloodedness.

There was a time, where one would see American soldiers and turn to them for protection, even from their own government.

I remember my mother telling me how, at the end of the war, they had nothing. They hadn't eaten in days and an American soldier they crossed paths with, gave the three girls an orange to share. She said it was the best orange she has ever eaten. She never forgot his face even 76 years later.

All soldiers in times of war should stive to be that man when at all possible. Unfortunately, war has changed and so have the people fighting it. People have become nameless, faceless targets on a screen.

My Uncle Jack, helped free and secure the prisoners in Auschwitz. He was always kind to my mother even when his wife was being a B!tch. I could see and feel why, when I looked in his eyes.

War, has a way of changing people. You can never unsee what you have seen.

You can choose to become what you see or the opposite. It is an individual choice, every moment of every day.

Last edited:
I have run across similar. Their idea of prepping was having enough guns and ammo to raze the countryside starting with their own neighbors. And yes, they are sociopaths.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly---all comes out in EVERY person---in war.
You never know what to expect from any sex or age, until it happens.
I do not need to see anymore of it, I only feel it is coming towards me again tho.
Do not close your eyes to any person or situation and never trust anyone till you have gone thru FIRE with them.

More deadly weapons are feed to the Ukraine military . Each step is another step toward Nuke time . Perhaps I am wrong though and Russia will retreat humiliated and defeated by a country much smaller than itself . Actually though I am all for furnishing Ukraine with more deadly weapons . As a prepper I am confident in my preparations for whatever the outcome . Living in the apocalyptic aftermath is something I might find interesting though I would regret the vast majority of the population being wiped out as I simply am not cold hearted . -- I started to post a link to the more advanced long range missiles that are now being used by Ukraine but after looking at the link deemed it might pose a security breech , so removed it .

Last edited:
More deadly weapons are feed to the Ukraine military . Each step is another step toward Nuke time . Perhaps I am wrong though and Russia will retreat humiliated and defeated by a country much smaller than itself . Actually though I am all for furnishing Ukraine with more deadly weapons . As a prepper I am confident in my preparations for whatever the outcome . Living in the apocalyptic aftermath is something I might find interesting though I would regret the vast majority of the population being wiped out as I simply am not cold hearted . -- I started to post a link to the more advanced long range missiles that are now being used by Ukraine but after looking at the link deemed it might pose a security breech , so removed it .

Russia though is not really fighting a country smaller than itself, it is fighting NATO (and that is how he has framed it). Call me an optimist but, that gives Putin a face saving out.

Perhaps I am wrong though and Russia will retreat humiliated and defeated by a country much smaller than itself

Russia has been attacked through the ages by any and all strong nations/forces. They NEVER give up! Further, they have never been conquered. To think they won’t wipe Ukraine or us off the map with their advanced nukes, if pushed to the brink, is a daydream. If Putin gave up, he would be murdered. He won’t go that route. That type of man will take EVERYONE with him!

The Russians are fighting a 20th century war in the 21st Century, thats why they are failing and bombing citizens instead, and thats a military persons assessment, not mine.

I'd be surprised if Putin is still alive by this summer, his health problems may just solve the question for us.

I question how many of his "health problems" aren't a bit of propaganda.

I question how many of his "health problems" aren't a bit of propaganda.
you only have to look at him, his face is all puffy, probably through taking steroids, his hands are blue with a bruise on one of them from a medical drip line, his legs are twitchy and he has to hang onto tables for support, he has cancelled two events without notice, his health is suffering alright and I think he dosent have long. probably why he is so desperate to finish the war and leave some kind of legacy. he is no military leader, he was only a minor KGB operative and has no military experience.

I don't doubt there is something wrong with him...the question is what and how serious.

I have been on steroids for pneumonia before, sick enough to have to get a round of intravenous meds, I'm still here. Restless leg syndrome? Having issues with blood sugar regulation?

I agree he looks sick but, since we don't know what the issue is, I guess it is wishful thinking that nature might just take care of him. Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.

you only have to look at him, his face is all puffy, probably through taking steroids, his hands are blue with a bruise on one of them from a medical drip line, his legs are twitchy and he has to hang onto tables for support, he has cancelled two events without notice, his health is suffering alright and I think he dosent have long.
Yes, and he looks a bit jaundiced to me, too. His skin and eyes seem to have a yellowish tinge.

Who knows, but I don't think those are things which could be photoshopped on video, so I tend to agree. (I shouldn't say that. Of course it could with technology today, but I find it less likely.)

I'm certainly not wishing for his death. I think too much goes on behind the scenes for me to wish for pretty much anyone's death aside from Soros, Klaus, and Fauci.

And probably all the Clintons.

And Bill Gates.

...Ok, I suppose my wishlist is longer than I thought it was!

I'd be surprised if Putin is still alive by this summer, his health problems may just solve the question for us.
You haven't seen any videos of the crazy idiot Joe Biden or, he doesn't only look sick, he is also sick in reality.
Putin may be sick, but he has more brains in his head than some European politicians, Putin is still a good chess player, he always thinks a few moves ahead and his European "friends" will then very quickly to the doom.

Never underestimate this Russian, he can put you a big trap, besides, one should think further, even if Putin should bless the temporal in the spring like it goes on then?
If after him either Kadyrov, Dmitry Medvedev or in the worst case the Russian general Armageddon (Sergei Surowikin) should come to power, then we are really screwed, and the scenario nuclear desert could then inert shortly become reality.

That is a good point, GP, but Ukraine didn't start the war by attacking Russia. Russia started it by attacking Ukraine. Ukraine attacking Russia is defensive, to stop Russia from attacking them.

Absolutely true! Russia started it, but they will defend their country to the bloody end…especially with Putin in charge.

Only my personal opinion on Putin..

Absolutely true! Russia started it, but they will defend their country to the bloody end…especially with Putin in charge.

Only my personal opinion on Putin..
I agree and on the other end NATO will defend its alliance to the bloody end . Results a Nuke slinging apocalypse . I have said for a long time if someone isn't preparing for a SHTF event worse than a cat 5 hurricane , then they haven't prepped enough . I know for most people they have grown up and lived their lives without seeing a serious battlefield , it is hard for them to be jarred from their life of peaceful complacency . This complacency results in denial and the results of that will be the death of many .

Back