Say "no" to remdesivir

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the time has arrived for us to treat ourselves insofar as we are able.
Yes. I have always done that..........had to have help when my appendix ruptured and when I had a gigantic blood clot straddling my lungs. The last time I was in the hospital before that was 35 years before when my daughter was born.

This guy on the video is saying smokers are immune to covid because of the body's nicotine receptors. He goes into more detail than I am able to do.

I am liking this video a lot.

Yes. I have always done that..........had to have help when my appendix ruptured and when I had a gigantic blood clot straddling my lungs. The last time I was in the hospital before that was 35 years before when my daughter was born.

This guy on the video is saying smokers are immune to covid because of the body's nicotine receptors. He goes into more detail than I am able to do.

That sounds terrible having your appendix rupture. My niece had that too. It sounds very painful.

I think that Ardis might be connected to the others in this video. This woman did a good video on it. You may have to watch it several times to fully grasp all that she exposes;

I hope that you were able to heal the blood clot? I was just reading that lack of bifida bacteria can affect the cardiovascular system. There's a lot of heavy metals being sprayed in the geoengineering program that we inhale.

Latest posts

Back