Solar storms/CME's

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for suggestions -- On my to do list is providing my solar system some level of C.M.E. or E.M.P. protection . This would ideally incorporate the power inverter and solar charger . The power inverter needs some air circulation for heat reduction , so that poses a challenge in the construction of a faraday cage for protection . Then there is the problem of the wires that go from the solar panels connecting the solar set up . -- So for the only suggestion I found would incorporate disassembling the power inverter and solar charger and placing them in E.M.P. bags , which I may very well do as that massive sun spot begins to realign itself with earth . --- I am also considering building a wooden box to place the desired items in to protect and line the outside of the wooden box with roofing metal and perhaps leaving an opening for air circulation for the power inverter .

Solark makes inverters that are EMP/CME protected.

EMP Shield devices for your entire solar system.

So many questions.
Here's one thing:
What is a cannibal coronal mass ejection?
I don't know why the photo tagged along.

Cannibal' coronal mass ejection from the sun will smash into ...

A cannibal CME is created when an initial CME is followed by a second faster one. When the second CME catches up to the first cloud, it engulfs it, creating a single, massive wave of plasma.
Read, listen to the article @poltiregist posted. At least 11 CMEs headed our direction.
Possible impacts by 7/31?

i like this guy alot, helps to me try to keep an eye out for things building and possible effects. it is looking like we all got an E-Ticket ride on this solar stuff. yall get an EMP shield to protect your homes from overload and possible cathing fire.

BPearthwatch

I post this but will encourage our members to research and report their findings . I have no way to confirm or debunk , but this link claims as of today we have eleven C.M.E. s inbound with the worst may have not gained position yet to join the assault .

Look at the ARRL propagation site

Also look at the increased earthquake activity, TX even had problems now, The new media has not followed these current earth involved occorances, Look at the increased volcanic activity in the Yellowstone area and cauldera also and make up your own mind what GOD is trying to tell us!!!

https://spaceweathhttps//spaceweathernews.com/ernews.com/ This is the third conformation source . This link is my usual go to trusted source . Regardless as to whether main stream television or radio sources are reporting on this , it doesn't make it " not happening " . Overnight the situation of the erupting sun has worsened from the time period of my last post on this matter yesterday . This has the very high chance of being just a tease of the upcoming event as it is rotating to take at aim at earth . As of now we are just seeing the spitting out of the outer edges of what is about to face earth . This booger remember spit out a X class C.M.E. in the range of around X 20 a few days ago . That Arora we saw about two month ago was created by a X 5 .

this kind of stuff would also be broad cast prior to an EMP strike , something to consider
I don't think that is accurate. The Sun is something like 93, MILLION miles away. Warning time can range from 18 hours to about 36 hours. An EMP happens only 30 miles from earth. The warning is near zero.

I don't think that is accurate. The Sun is something like 93, MILLION miles away. Warning time can range from 18 hours to about 36 hours. An EMP happens only 30 miles from earth. The warning is near zero.
yes , I meant that if the deep state world wrecking government wants cover for an electromagnetic pulse, this would be it, look at the hype over these little cmes

The sun has been very active and forecasters are predicting G3 storm levels.
G3 is the same storm level that we saw on may 11 when the N lights were seen in lower latitudes..
NOAA is saying it probably won't be as strong as last time, but they didn't even predict that level accurately to begin with..so I guess we will see.
Other factors like how the Bz is aspected , north means earth's shields are deflecting, South aspect means the energy is pouring in at the magnetic poles.
It should be interesting ..
Spaceweather.com is a good site to keep tabs on what's going on..

Watching various responses from members have concluded , many of our members do not grasp the situation . It is not this flurry of M class C.M.E.'s that are of significant concern . Nope it is what is coming behind it that is of concern . These M Class C.M.E.'s are coming from the outer edges of the real threat that is about to roll into view and into firing position . These minor C.M.E.s are flaking off something huge . -- Now just because we will soon be faced with something of this historic proportions , does not mean it will fire once it gets into position , but then again we have no certainty that it will not .

Watching various responses from members have concluded , many of our members do not grasp the situation . It is not this flurry of M class C.M.E.'s that are of significant concern . Nope it is what is coming behind it that is of concern . These M Class C.M.E.'s are coming from the outer edges of the real threat that is about to roll into view and into firing position . These minor C.M.E.s are flaking off something huge . -- Now just because we will soon be faced with something of this historic proportions , does not mean it will fire once it gets into position , but then again we have no certainty that it will not .
Are you talking about the one that shot off the X14 on the far side?

My Space Weather application notified me of an X 1.57 coming at us. The sun appears to be building up to throw some powerful flares. Adapt 2030 has been giving warnings that we are in a cycle that happens every few thousand years. He has been predicting an increase in Volcanic Eruptions, Floods, and Earthquakes for some years now. Has said for numerous years that the beginning of the worst of it starts somewhere around October 2024. His data and information has been gathered from traveling the world and digging into ancient writings and ancient paintings.

All that to say, I would not doubt we have a powerful CME coming in our lifetime.

My Space Weather application notified me of an X 1.57 coming at us. The sun appears to be building up to throw some powerful flares. Adapt 2030 has been giving warnings that we are in a cycle that happens every few thousand years. He has been predicting an increase in Volcanic Eruptions, Floods, and Earthquakes for some years now. Has said for numerous years that the beginning of the worst of it starts somewhere around October 2024. His data and information has been gathered from traveling the world and digging into ancient writings and ancient paintings.

All that to say, I would not doubt we have a powerful CME coming in our lifetime.
I like watching Adapt 2030, he always has interesting info..
I like Ben at Suspcious observers too

there is so much that has been redirected about the effects of the sun on our planet, the relics of very advanced societies that mysteriously vanished, was that due to something the sun did ?? Ignore or poo poo the idea at your own peril .
Read @Hooch 's post about how weak of a blast created the auroras et al, A weak magnetic shield and a big CME could pop a few diodes, or fry a few chips, modern society runs on diodes and chips

@Supervisor42 There is ZERO cause for concern. You and "ALL" the other members, there is zero cause for concern. "PLEASE DO NOT SET YOUR HAIR ON FIRE......Please.

Just for the FEW statically interested.
https://www.spaceweatheralerts.com

SUNSPOT COUNTS HIT A 23-YEAR HIGH: The monthly sunspot number just hit a 23-year high. The last time sunspots were this numerous, the sun was on the verge of unleashing the Great Halloween Storms, which included the strongest X-ray solar flare ever recorded (X45) and a CME so powerful it was detected by the Voyager spacecraft at the edge of the solar system. Full story @ Spaceweather.com.

The sunspot that popped an X14 plus on the far side a short while ago is coming around to earth facing, this bears watching, or ignoring what ever you choose.

Latest posts

Back