Speak to probable/possible Domestic Rioting/Anarchy/Destruction in NOVEMBER 2024

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another. I think Americans have been pushed too far:

And another. America is a tinderbox. I have been waiting for something to give:

Lithium mine to reopen in NC. Oh and guess who is doing the inspections on the houses affected by the hurricane?? Heck it didn't happen to me and I feel like crying:

If they (antifa) show their ugly mugs around here they'll have a grand old time explaining themselves to all the vets here. We don't and won't take that crap lying down. First thing is we pull all the face masks. Lets see who you are. Cowards each and every one of them moving in groups to protect themselves because there isn't enough good people in the area. Lets see, Harris gets the chair after Pelosi then now democrat Cheney gets it after her. For the so called men of the democratic party I say hangings. Can anyone say tailgate parties!

I read that there is a war of stealth against the people and the people will learn to fight back by stealth. It seems like that is what will evolve out of all this. I hate to say it but those people who lost loved ones to Helene are going to light that mine up at one point. I'm sure they'll post guards but that isn't going to stop people. I think that's what's going to happen going forward. People will go underground and fight back by stealth. But what do I know? I just read a lot.

Latest posts

Back