Speak to probable/possible Domestic Rioting/Anarchy/Destruction in NOVEMBER 2024

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. If our America First president wins again...expect... S o r o s...

Yep, and don't forget all the Other 'Asps' in Darth Soros' Medusa of Zommunism.. 😡

..The 'Let Everybody In'er's: United We Dream | The Largest Immigrant Youth-Led Network

..The 'Tifa Zommie Skool: Sunrise Movement - We Are The Climate Revolution

..Darth Soros' favorite Played-Pawns Playset: https://blacklivesmatter.com/

..and the Baaaahd-EvilGunz Hogglodytes: March For Our Lives :rolleyes:

..ALL of them, along with the NWO-cartel's CFR-marionetted DSM-hussie, need to be Systematically Exposed.. and Eviscerated (as 'Orgs') 🤬

jd

I expect riots and perhaps a civil war. If Trump is elected ANTIFA and the other democrat military arms will attack shortly after the election. If harris is selected the people that are starving/homeless will demonstrate first and riot later. This will start in a year or three depending on inflation. The more effective Trump is at draining the swamp the more violent the left will become.

Sure wish our maker would rid us of people like harris AND HER CRONYS!!
Yes, we need to be "unburdened from what has been" with Komrade Kumala, and "turn the page" from their last 4 years of devastation to this country, and follow the "Venn diagram" to put them on the "Yellow school buses" to Gitmo. Kackle Kackle Kackle

wE WILL HAVE A CIVIL WAR IF THE FOOLS ELECT hARRIS
This may sound terrible but I hope there's going to be one! I'm tired of feeling on edge like something is going to happen any day now. I have my pots and pans ready to go outside in the street and bang them! That may sound juvenile but I'm tired of watching this country slip inch by inch by inch into the cold, dark waters like the Titanic. I'm stuck on the horrible mess that others have made and I can't get off!

It's really insanity. We're forced to participate in others' insanity. But God has us all here for a reason. I'm still trying to figure out why.

I live in Oklahoma so I expect no uprising. If there is any kind of protest it will be if Kamala wins but even that is doubtful. I am thankful to be here right now with things as they are.

We do have a trip planned for St Paul, MN after Christmas, but if things are dangerous there at that time we just won't go. We won't need to go into Minneapolis for anything while we are there. I still feel a little nervous about any travels at all.

Our last civil war was bloody and brutal. I wish that we never have another one.
I don't want anything bloody and brutal - I don't have the stomach for it. I'm just sick of being trapped on this ship headed for disaster and not having much power to do anything about it. I even considered leaving the U.S. but a man of the cloth convinced me not to go because we still have the 2nd Amendment. From the way things are going tho we're losing our rights fast.

I believe/ hope that when Trump is elected things will settle down here and abroad - after starting off a little bumpy between the election and inauguration.
Trump is in the club - nothing will change. He'll keep steering America into the NWO. That's good or bad depending on who you talk to.

Too many people gave up prepping when Trump one last time. A MAG group I was in fell completely apart. I imagine if he wins again, the same will happen. And that's too bad.
I really don't want any war. It's always bad, civil war or otherwise. And to wonder why God doesn't intervene in this mess, like you asked, Shanrose, it's going to get ugly and uglier because that's the plan. In the end it will be ok if you're a Christian, but hard times are coming. No matter who wins this election. Read the Bible, or read the "Left Behind" series of books to get a possible story line of what's in store.

There isn't going to be a civil war folks, sorry. Not yet anyway. There's no central command, no safe zones to launch attacks, no foreign aid, no air support. Limited community support in important areas like DC. If anything just a few disaffected lone wolfs, and they'll get rolled up pretty quick by the police.
The "other side" has pink hair, thinks guns are naughty, and will report any "mean memes" in their safe spaces. ;)

Y'all ever seen the 82nd Airborne in operation? This is one battalion, out of about 30 plus. That's not counting the 101st, 75th Rangers, and all the other airborne units. We haven't even started on SF, or mech infantry, armor... the Marines. It simply ain't happening. And if it does it will be squashed by whatever regime is in power.
Mass-tack-poster-600x450.png

And then there's the "antifa army..."
9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg

Back