Speak to probable/possible Domestic Rioting/Anarchy/Destruction in NOVEMBER 2024

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the new DOD authorization to use US troops against American citizens, I fully believe this was done so that if Trump is elected, “terrorism” would be ginned up as an excuse to deploy troops and stop the inauguration.

And as for civil war, someone much more important than me once said that those who clamor for war have never seen it.
And I totally agree.
Anyone doubting that could happen should look up the Milgram experiments.

Groups are infiltrated so I foresee individuals like the 'Bladerunners' in the UK who cut down and destroy the surveillance cameras and other tyrannical projects. It already started in the U.S. but they memory-holed the articles when I went back to find them to share. It shocked me as I'd never seen articles completely disappear like that before without a trace.
I do a lot of reading and I listen to pod casts. Some are really out there in crazy land, but I need to hear what's there and make my own choices as to what makes sense and what doesn't. Last night I listened to Ben Fulford's weekly report where he continues to say that Trump is sequestered in Cheyenne Mountain and the Trump we see isn't the real one and might be controlled by the Cabal. I don't buy that.

I listened to Phil Godlewsky and he still doesn't think there will be an election but if there is one, Trump may run unopposed. Huh? How in the world do Kamala and Walz disappear in a couple of weeks?

That said, things are kind of crazy right now, but I want to know the possibilities. Even the ones that are totally nuts. If nothing else, it's interesting.

I do a lot of reading and I listen to pod casts. Some are really out there in crazy land, but I need to hear what's there and make my own choices as to what makes sense and what doesn't. Last night I listened to Ben Fulford's weekly report where he continues to say that Trump is sequestered in Cheyenne Mountain and the Trump we see isn't the real one and might be controlled by the Cabal. I don't buy that.

I listened to Phil Godlewsky and he still doesn't think there will be an election but if there is one, Trump may run unopposed. Huh? How in the world do Kamala and Walz disappear in a couple of weeks?

That said, things are kind of crazy right now, but I want to know the possibilities. Even the ones that are totally nuts. If nothing else, it's interesting.
I read widely as well. Here's something that I just read:

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity...-prepare-to-vote-for-a-second-coming-of-trump

Given the new DOD authorization to use US troops against American citizens, I fully believe this was done so that if Trump is elected, “terrorism” would be ginned up as an excuse to deploy troops and stop the inauguration.

And as for civil war, someone much more important than me once said that those who clamor for war have never seen it.
And I totally agree.
What you've said here is quite possible.

Trump will win. The Democrats can't have that happen. If there is unrest in our cities, it will be Leftists who are doing it, but they know how to make it look like Republicans are the ones doing it (January 6, 2021).

I don't believe we will go into a full kinetic war. I hope and I daily pray that won't happen. I believe we will stop short of war.

Well, whatever does happen or whatever doesn't happen. All prepping plans are "NOT" equal.

Also be keenly ultra-aware that a "Shocking" amount of prepping information is beyond deeply flawed.

"Choose WELL". Actually Train. Luck can be a factor (but don't bet your loved one's lives on luck), Good Luck.
What prepping do you follow? Do you use a particular site?

Perhaps Magus’ alien friends?
That's as good a guess as any.
1729451770285.gif

Phil thinks the earth is flat, so while he may have a good source, he does have some not-so-good ones.

I don't know what it will be, but I predict there will be some type of civil unrest come election day.

If Trump wins, they might refuse to certify the election. Or the BLM/Antifa thugs will be out rioting again.

Either way, SOMETHING seems to be brewing.

I don't know what it will be, but I predict there will be some type of civil unrest come election day.

If Trump wins, they might refuse to certify the election. Or the BLM/Antifa thugs will be out rioting again.

I have been having that 'feeling' that something big is coming for awhile now. It's like how your old injuries start to ache before a storm. Maybe it's a stirring in our spirit that we're feeling, I don't know. I've talked to others who have that same feeling.

When Trump wins, there will be civil unrest like you said.

If cheating .... I mean... Kamala wins...there will not be Civil unrest unless there is some way that it can look like the MAGA people are doing it. They won't. But MSM can make things appear to be true when they aren't at all true.

Latest posts

Back