Speak to probable/possible Domestic Rioting/Anarchy/Destruction in NOVEMBER 2024

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the new DOD authorization to use US troops against American citizens, I fully believe this was done so that if Trump is elected, “terrorism” would be ginned up as an excuse to deploy troops and stop the inauguration.

And as for civil war, someone much more important than me once said that those who clamor for war have never seen it.
And I totally agree.
Anyone doubting that could happen should look up the Milgram experiments.

Groups are infiltrated so I foresee individuals like the 'Bladerunners' in the UK who cut down and destroy the surveillance cameras and other tyrannical projects. It already started in the U.S. but they memory-holed the articles when I went back to find them to share. It shocked me as I'd never seen articles completely disappear like that before without a trace.
I do a lot of reading and I listen to pod casts. Some are really out there in crazy land, but I need to hear what's there and make my own choices as to what makes sense and what doesn't. Last night I listened to Ben Fulford's weekly report where he continues to say that Trump is sequestered in Cheyenne Mountain and the Trump we see isn't the real one and might be controlled by the Cabal. I don't buy that.

I listened to Phil Godlewsky and he still doesn't think there will be an election but if there is one, Trump may run unopposed. Huh? How in the world do Kamala and Walz disappear in a couple of weeks?

That said, things are kind of crazy right now, but I want to know the possibilities. Even the ones that are totally nuts. If nothing else, it's interesting.

I do a lot of reading and I listen to pod casts. Some are really out there in crazy land, but I need to hear what's there and make my own choices as to what makes sense and what doesn't. Last night I listened to Ben Fulford's weekly report where he continues to say that Trump is sequestered in Cheyenne Mountain and the Trump we see isn't the real one and might be controlled by the Cabal. I don't buy that.

I listened to Phil Godlewsky and he still doesn't think there will be an election but if there is one, Trump may run unopposed. Huh? How in the world do Kamala and Walz disappear in a couple of weeks?

That said, things are kind of crazy right now, but I want to know the possibilities. Even the ones that are totally nuts. If nothing else, it's interesting.
I read widely as well. Here's something that I just read:

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity...-prepare-to-vote-for-a-second-coming-of-trump

Given the new DOD authorization to use US troops against American citizens, I fully believe this was done so that if Trump is elected, “terrorism” would be ginned up as an excuse to deploy troops and stop the inauguration.

And as for civil war, someone much more important than me once said that those who clamor for war have never seen it.
And I totally agree.
What you've said here is quite possible.

Trump will win. The Democrats can't have that happen. If there is unrest in our cities, it will be Leftists who are doing it, but they know how to make it look like Republicans are the ones doing it (January 6, 2021).

I don't believe we will go into a full kinetic war. I hope and I daily pray that won't happen. I believe we will stop short of war.

Well, whatever does happen or whatever doesn't happen. All prepping plans are "NOT" equal.

Also be keenly ultra-aware that a "Shocking" amount of prepping information is beyond deeply flawed.

"Choose WELL". Actually Train. Luck can be a factor (but don't bet your loved one's lives on luck), Good Luck.
What prepping do you follow? Do you use a particular site?

Perhaps Magus’ alien friends?
That's as good a guess as any.
1729451770285.gif

Phil thinks the earth is flat, so while he may have a good source, he does have some not-so-good ones.

I don't know what it will be, but I predict there will be some type of civil unrest come election day.

If Trump wins, they might refuse to certify the election. Or the BLM/Antifa thugs will be out rioting again.

Either way, SOMETHING seems to be brewing.

I don't know what it will be, but I predict there will be some type of civil unrest come election day.

If Trump wins, they might refuse to certify the election. Or the BLM/Antifa thugs will be out rioting again.

I have been having that 'feeling' that something big is coming for awhile now. It's like how your old injuries start to ache before a storm. Maybe it's a stirring in our spirit that we're feeling, I don't know. I've talked to others who have that same feeling.

When Trump wins, there will be civil unrest like you said.

If cheating .... I mean... Kamala wins...there will not be Civil unrest unless there is some way that it can look like the MAGA people are doing it. They won't. But MSM can make things appear to be true when they aren't at all true.

What prepping do you follow? Do you use a particular site?

You would not like my honest & direct reply to your question.

So, I'll attempt to sidestep the question and offer information that, your question implies. It implies that there exists a site (or several) with high quality guidance. There is none, because those offering help are unaware, they are not helping but are actually endangering.

If I wanted to enhance someone's probability of becoming a total (likely fatal) prepping failure I would suggest the internet. The internet is the blind leading the blind. It is a sewer of bad information.

This forum is the best, but far from high quality. The problem is the information given is all equal, the good and the extremely dangerous. So, the individual looking for quality prepping guidance, is overwhelmed with good and bad guidance, the information all sounds good. The problem is there are very few experienced/educated/knowledgeable preppers.

My best advice is, first "FULLY" grasp that most preppers are not preppers. They are not even "want-a-be" preppers. Prepping has become entertainment and is no longer considered "Serious".

Some of the most knowledgeable & "Boots in the Field" experienced preppers are on this forum.

The real problem is people only care about prepping "AFTER" an event has happened. There are more flawed & dangerous & widely accepted beliefs in current prepping theory then actual truths.

Mankind would be better prepared today, if "prepping" had not become commercialized (corrupted-financialized) 45 years ago.

There are solid truths about prepping for those who will quest for them, but they will not embrace them.

Last edited:

So, I'll attempt to sidestep the question and offer information that, your question implies. It implies that there exists a site (or several) with high quality guidance. There is none, because those offering help are unaware, they are not helping but are actually endangering.

If I wanted to enhance someone's probability of becoming a total (likely fatal) prepping failure I would suggest the internet. The internet is the blind leading the blind. It is a sewer of bad information.

This forum is the best, but far from high quality. The problem is the information given is all equal, the good and the extremely dangerous. So, the individual looking for quality prepping guidance, is overwhelmed with good and bad guidance, the information all sounds good. The problem is there are very few experienced/educated/knowledgeable preppers.

My best advice is, first "FULLY" grasp that most preppers are not preppers. They are not even "want-a-be" preppers. Prepping has become entertainment and is no longer considered "Serious".

Some of the most knowledgeable & "Boots in the Field" experienced preppers are on this forum.

The real problem is people only care about prepping "AFTER" an event has happened. There are more flawed & dangerous & widely accepted beliefs in current prepping theory then actual truths.
Interesting. Not sure I fully understand.

Interesting. Not sure I fully understand.

I was recently banned from a forum, for the members there not understanding the points in the posts I make. People want straight forward answers, laid out as "bullet points".

Go to the library and check-out prepping books written in the 50's through the 70's The ones toward the end of that period will be the most condensed prepping information.

Last edited:
Friedrich Nietzsche quote: Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their...

If you still believe that Trump is for the common people then I urge you to do in-depth research. Sometimes it takes awhile - sometimes a long while - before we get to the truth. It's there but you have to search for it.

Mankind would be better prepared today, if "prepping" had not become commercialized (corrupted-financialized) 45 years ago.

There are solid truths about prepping for those who will quest for them, but they will not embrace them.
It was about 45 years ago that Soldier of Fortune spun off " Survive" magazine that I enjoyed. Learned how to make a radiation detector using a Styrofoam cup and aluminum foil.

Ben

...I wish to God it would end.

It Will. Dn. 2:44 Will be Fulfilled. And Every Day is One Day Closer. :cool:

But... Before that all comes to pass, we Are going to go thru [n]-Period of a 'Transition time' - and it's Going to be rougher than Any transition period in Human History - Partly due to 'severity', and Partly due to 'scope' / scale, but..

Just take the 'Never Give Up' attitude, Prep / Practice / Adapt as Best you Can within your AO - and do that Every Day - and One Day, all Will be Righted. :cool:

PS "...a kindergarten teacher avatar (Harris)" 😆 That is Gold, Lol!

jd

Last edited:
"IF" the rate of increase in the price of Precious Metals is any indicator, something is near. Very nearby.

This would be an appropriate time to start being very careful what you say verbally, and what you post.

Last edited:

But... Before that all comes to pass, we Are going to go thru [n]-Period of a 'Transition time' - and it's Going to be rougher than Any transition period in Human History - Partly due to 'severity', and Partly due to 'scope' / scale, but..

Just take the 'Never Give Up' attitude, Prep / Practice / Adapt as Best you Can within your AO - and do that Every Day - and One Day, all Will be Righted. :cool:

jd
It was about 45 years ago that Soldier of Fortune spun off " Survive" magazine that I enjoyed. Learned how to make a radiation detector using a Styrofoam cup and aluminum foil.

Ben
I keep seeing these "free energy" machines and wonder if they work. I recall a man who was able to run an automobile on water (if my brain serves me correctly and there's no guarantee😏 but he was murdered I believe. I do remember that part.

jd
I tend to believe that we're on the cusp of something - I'm just not sure where we're at in a timeline. I have not studied in depth.

Back