Temu

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking Cab You got there...!!! Hope You aren't putting anything Heavy in the Middle of those Particle Board Shelves tho... I'm Sure You know better..!! :thumbs:
The shelves aren't super wide & the quality is basically the same as anything you would buy here. That & the fact that it's for kitchen storage, like food means no danger. We have been VERY happy with it. Between that & investing about $300 more in improvements in the kitchen we have gone from needing space to having a lot of extra space. Basically we spent about $400 total & it's shocking the difference it has made.

I've personally never ordered from them, but my one co-worker is addicted to them. I've seen some of the things she's ordered and some of it looks decent enough, but other things looked really cheaply made. I've browsed the site and seen some cool things, but never actually purchased anything. I hate spending money 😂

Latest posts

Back