The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@d_marsh

forgive me....i am not a vehicle person....theres trucks and cars as far as seeing stuff and saying yea thats a xyz forget it.....but...i did see something...and not sure but since you posted pictures a few times i might get it right...but i seen a car today going in gas station and it was bright orange with 01 on door and it looked like..shape wise of your challenger...it was brand new looking too ....did they make suck a beast like dukes of hazard in new cars?

People love to take modern Chargers and Challengers and make them into the Duke boy's car.

dukes.jpg

I have ideas, but I better not say!!😮😉

When Sven comes out in a white jump suit with a bottle of baby oil I will only be showing him as much of my backside as he can see as I run out the door. He's definitely not going to see my pistol. The lady said every massage she has ever had was a female massage therapist, but she has never had a couples massage so she doesn't know if it will be Sven, LeRoy or Roberto. I told her unless it's someone with X X chromosomes I will be taking a pass. Even if that person's name is Helga and she's 6' 285# with the grip strength of a silverback gorilla. I did however promise not to fall in love with her.

When Sven comes out in a white jump suit with a bottle of baby oil I will only be showing him as much of my backside as he can see as I run out the door. He's definitely not going to see my pistol. The lady said every massage she has ever had was a female massage therapist, but she has never had a couples massage so she doesn't know if it will be Sven, LeRoy or Roberto. I told her unless it's someone with X X chromosomes I will be taking a pass. Even if that person's name is Helga and she's 6' 285# with the grip strength of a silverback gorilla. I did however promise not to fall in love with her.
I don't let people touch me! Special permission required!!

Guess who is going to the spa tomorrow with his lady friend? Yep, this guy. Among the other treatments she signed me up for, which are all going to be a surprise, we are having a couple massage. The term "yuck!" comes to mind. Other than a certain person touching certain things, I really don't like to be touched. Regardless she booked another Friday spa day for two but the little one cannot go so I was drafted against my will. Where does one tuck their pistol when oil is being rubbed on their backside? On second thought, don't answer that.ou
Guess who is going to the spa tomorrow with his lady friend? Yep, this guy. Among the other treatments she signed me up for, which are all going to be a surprise, we are having a couple massage. The term "yuck!" comes to mind. Other than a certain person touching certain things, I really don't like to be touched. Regardless she booked another Friday spa day for two but the little one cannot go so I was drafted against my will. Where does one tuck their pistol when oil is being rubbed on their backside? On second thought, don't answer that.
I agree with you - I know that some people are into massages but I get the 'yuck' feeling too. I like my hubby to play with my hair once in awhile if we watch a movie together, but I don't like the idea of a stranger touching me. Maybe it's the modesty instilled in me at a young age - I don't know.

Good news! No spa day for me! The girls school thing got postponed until next week so she was able to go with her mother. I am not disappointed in the least and after she finally told me what was going to happen, I would have not participated in most of it anyway. This is the package she signed up for: time in the quiet room with fruit infused waters and fancy finger foods, volcanic black sand bath, manicure, pedicure, facial treatment, and 90 minute massage. The whole thing takes 3 1/2-4 hours and costs more than I paid for a new handgun yesterday. She doesn't get the big package every week, but yikes, I am so happy I didn't have to go.

Guess who is going to the spa tomorrow with his lady friend? Yep, this guy. Among the other treatments she signed me up for, which are all going to be a surprise, we are having a couple massage. The term "yuck!" comes to mind. Other than a certain person touching certain things, I really don't like to be touched. Regardless she booked another Friday spa day for two but the little one cannot go so I was drafted against my will. Where does one tuck their pistol when oil is being rubbed on their backside? On second thought, don't answer that.
... Right next to the gun you were born with!

Good news! No spa day for me! The girls school thing got postponed until next week so she was able to go with her mother. I am not disappointed in the least and after she finally told me what was going to happen, I would have not participated in most of it anyway. This is the package she signed up for: time in the quiet room with fruit infused waters and fancy finger foods, volcanic black sand bath, manicure, pedicure, facial treatment, and 90 minute massage. The whole thing takes 3 1/2-4 hours and costs more than I paid for a new handgun yesterday. She doesn't get the big package every week, but yikes, I am so happy I didn't have to go.
ah...yea no to that...spa day be a soak in the tub or a dunk down by the river.

now question is just how much did it cost you to get daughters school thing postponed?

Latest posts

Back