The Walking Dead Thread

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep,i'm betting on Carol coming back.But i'm still waiting for Rick to tell Daryl she's gone (just to see how that turns out).

The Governor needs to go down.I just hope that it is Michonne or Daryl that get the kill shot on him since they both have equal grudges with him.That man is the devil himself,just when I thought he had a small change of heart,he drags Martinez into a walker pit,and now the camp (who's left of it) is united an gonna try attacking the prison again?And at a time when the group is weakened with the virus,the fences are failing and their numbers are smaller?

Yeah,I agree with you Gazrok,I hope Carol comes riding in with another group and saves the day.

Mid season finally tonight though and one thing is for sure-we will be left hanging again,lol.

*sighs* we lost Hershel. Sad. On the other hand, happy as hell that the Guv is gone.

When the Governor had his group at the prison with 2 prisoners, did anyone besides me start thinking about The Road Warrior?

Pretty interesting turn of events... Sad to see the villain go though. This next season will be strange....with them all split up.

Well at last the show has just confirmed what most of us suspected , in that good ole southern rednecks are way cooler than yankees ( Daryl) :)

The books are great too. Just read The Rise of the Governor, and The Fall of the Governor. In the stories, it is WAY more graphic what kind of torture the Governor does to Michonne, etc.

About time the season resumed! I was on the edge of my seat twice, Carl thought he was all that and a can of pudding!

Driving me crazy they did not show where the baby is, who all survived.

Do you think Carl will give his Dad a break now that Machone is back?

I never thought I would actually LIKE a Carl-centric episode.... I really wanted that walker to take a big bite out of Carl's leg though...oh well...poor Sam. That scene made all the gals of the house jump, hehe....

The pudding scene was damn funny though...

I think Carl will cut his dad some slack after his little breakdown. Mischonne just will make that easier. But, Carl had some points....his dad's breakdown and stint at being farmer Rick pretty much left the prison as a tempting target. His lack of ability to properly assess the threat the Governor posed, led to a lot of people dying.

As for the baby, it was on a bus right? Seems that will be the basis for next week's (the bus folks). From the looks of it...the bus didn't make out so hot....

From what I saw, that crib looked pretty bloody... Do we know the baby lived?

From the way the writers seem to be, they change things on the fly - so I think the baby angle is still up the air for flexibility. I'd be shocked if she was dead though as she hasn't really served a purpose yet IMO. I anticipate Carl playing a major role this season...but his acting is so terrible, not sure I can stomach it. I disagree with his blame of Rick being warranted. While Rick was in Lalaland they were ruled by a committee. Better to leave a day too soon than a day too late, but c'mon...who would've thought they'd have a tank!!!

I'm really disappointed in how the show has been going. Each show just seems to drag and drag on. The excitement is gone.

who would've thought they'd have a tank!!!

I'm surprised at how ineffectual they used it though. Wasting shells on the structure was kind of pointless (and self-defeating given their goal of using the prison afterwards). The real strength of the tank is in it's ability to provide mobile cover for shooters inside, and it's ability to roll through the fences (which would have again, been self-defeating).

Carl's anger at Rick was justified because Rick KNEW the Governor...he KNEW what kind of man he was, and still wasted the chance at just having a sniper take the Governor out. Without the Governor, his people would have fled, and given Rick's knowledge of the man, he was aware of it.

Well, now the zombies have the prison. What I don't get....why don't they simply go BACK to it? No, they never do that. Just have a guy in a car lead the herd away. Move in, make repairs, get back to it...but nope, they won't.

I agree with you for the most part Gazrok, however. The last show before Xmas break showed the baby carrier on the ground all bloody and they didnt show who made it on the bus. Also I just didnt get why they shot the hell out of the prison when the governator wanted it as a new santuary.

I agree with you for the most part Gazrok, however. The last show before Xmas break showed the baby carrier on the ground all bloody and they didnt show who made it on the bus. Also I just didnt get why they shot the hell out of the prison when the governator wanted it as a new santuary.

I think the point was just to show how crazy his character was. I haven't read the comic, but I've been told he's much more sadistic. In the end, despite his initial interest in his new family, he was just really out for revenge against Rick and Michone, so destroying the prison wasn't a big deal to him IMO.

Shooting up the prison shows what a flawed leader can do . Every leader needs a break from reality at times Rick will be back bigger and better than ever and have Carl's respect . I set this show out the first 2 seasons but once I started wathing it during a marathon I've been a fan . I think the Girls took the Baby and escaped and will show up later mabe with Carol .

The books are great too. Just read The Rise of the Governor, and The Fall of the Governor. In the stories, it is WAY more graphic what kind of torture the Governor does to Michonne, etc.
Books are always better, and customized to your imagination and tastes. I have to admit I'm really glad the season started back, guess it's a guilty pleasure!

The Gov's a lot more sadistic in the books too (which kind of marry the comics and the show).

I too feel the girls got the baby out of there (though a zombie baby crawling towards Carl would pretty much make my day.... The way I see it, the writers have two safe "outs" with the baby. Simply leave it a mystery, or have her survive and be with the others. Killed or zombified is simply going to be distasteful to viewers.

Latest posts

Back