Tropical Storm Helene forms, forecast to hit Florida as major hurricane

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I will say is that the government has been working on that technology since 1947, and there are documented cases of them monkeying with hurricanes that did strange things afterwards. I will make no other claims than that.

Hurricane King, 1947. The hurricane was headed out into the open Atlantic after crossing Florida, so they decided it was a good hurricane to test seeding on. After seeding the planes went back to base. The next day when they flew out to observe the hurricane they couldn't find it. When when they finally found it, it had taken a hard left and was headed towards Savannah Georgia.
kingtrack-1.gif
Seeding has been around a long time! Now they have advanced technology to go with it!!

Ok, what exactly are you saying here? I read some of your comments and not quite understanding. Do you really believe the bureaucratic government pinheads have somehow managed to control the weather and sent a hurricane intentionally to NC to cause these problems?!
I don't think they have that sort of technology. And if they did , they would have wiped out Florida and not NC. But even if they did have the technology, I am pretty sure there are easier ways to cheat in the election, like let all the illegals vote, print extra mail in ballots, count wrong, remove ballots of conservative areas etc.

Me personally I think there are too few people living in the mountains and they don't want people living in rural areas they can't control anyway. So they get no help. No good crisis goes to waste. In this case , they will force people to not live where they can't be controlled. There are no cameras in those areas watching everything like in cities, there is no EPA controlling everything you do, people are using wood and gas stoves and some are off grid etc. That's what they don't like. But to give them credit to be able to manipulate the weather is a bit much. If that's the case, why not put out all those wildfires on the left coast ?
My comments are because I have natural empathy for others and I sometimes wonder why others don't. I'm beginning to think I'm from a dying breed. As in "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I can't help but feel for those in NC who lost everything. I watched a video of a group of cops abusing an elderly woman in a health crisis and for the life of me I couldn't understand that level of cruelty. I think that it was engineered that way. I saw another video of a cop tackling an elderly woman to the floor of a bank - all because she wasn't wearing a mask. Not one person in the bank spoke up in the woman's defense. Why? I watched another young woman in France being dragged away by a migrant and two French men sat there and said not one word or lifted one finger to assist the young lady who you knew was going to be raped. Why??? Have we lost our humanity???

What's wrong with everybody? Something is deeply wrong folks and maybe the change needs to start with us. I've seen this country when it was better, and something is deeply wrong that's happening. WTH is wrong with those two men that they wouldn't lift a finger to help that young woman? Why would grown men - cops - get a kick out of abusing an older woman? Is it the filth in the movies over generations that have made people ugly? That's my guess. Social engineering is a term someone else used on here.

As far as the weather: I thought that everyone knew that they can control the weather with HAARP. I find it shocking that in 2024 people still don't know it. I didn't know it until I met people from Australia years back who seem to know more than Americans do. But the information is there if you hunt for it. But you do have to hunt for it.

I don't know why they wiped out NC - some say it's to get to the lithium while others say that Asheville is a designated smart city.

Last edited:
All I will say is that the government has been working on that technology since 1947, and there are documented cases of them monkeying with hurricanes that did strange things afterwards. I will make no other claims than that.

Hurricane King, 1947. The hurricane was headed out into the open Atlantic after crossing Florida, so they decided it was a good hurricane to test seeding on. After seeding the planes went back to base. The next day when they flew out to observe the hurricane they couldn't find it. When when they finally found it, it had taken a hard left and was headed towards Savannah Georgia.
kingtrack-1.gif

https://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hurricane_blog/70th-anniversary-of-the-first-hurricane-seeding-experiment/
I saw a video of a HAARP experiment on water in the 50's I believe. The water 'dances" into multiple points. Someone took a video of the water DOING THE EXACT "DANCE" with points in NC.

As far as the weather: I thought that everyone knew that they can control the weather with HAARP. I find it shocking that in 2024 people still don't know it. I didn't know it until I met people from Australia years back who seem to know more than Americans do. But the information is there if you hunt for it. But you do have to hunt for it.

I don't know why they wiped out NC - some say it's to get to the lithium while others say that Asheville is a designated smart city.
https://haarp.gi.alaska.edu/faq

doesn't sound like it has anything to do with the weather

don't you think if anyone could control the weather they would do so to benefit them in some way? Like I said, make it rain on the west coast when it is too dry

But I agree with you on people being horrible, but they probably always have been like that, only now there is more people and it's on the net for everyone to see

https://haarp.gi.alaska.edu/faq

doesn't sound like it has anything to do with the weather

don't you think if anyone could control the weather they would do so to benefit them in some way? Like I said, make it rain on the west coast when it is too dry

But I agree with you on people being horrible, but they probably always have been like that, only now there is more people and it's on the net for everyone to see
If you go to BitChute and type in "HAARP" and "weather weapons" you'll learn a lot. I think a lot is connected to the aluminum chemtrails. Even the sunflowers natural heliotropism which causes them to turn to the sun is broken:

They are controlling the weather to benefit themselves. Allegedly Blackrock came into NC with offers to buy their land. People were extremely upset as they hadn't even located missing family members.

Yes you're right - if you go back in history there were some ugly things but it just seems to have worsened. I mean - would you just sit there as a migrant attempted to drag a 17 year old woman away? I can't help but think "what if that was me?" What would I want others to do? Men have been de-testosteroned. I couldn't do a lot as I have severe physical limitations and even on my best day I'm not match for a man - but I would not have sat there and watched as she got dragged away.

If you go to BitChute and type in "HAARP" and "weather weapons" you'll learn a lot. I think a lot is connected to the aluminum chemtrails. Even the sunflowers natural heliotropism which causes them to turn to the sun is broken:
Um not trying to offend you but I generally don't believe in scientifically highly impossible conspiracy theories....think about it, do you really think the weather pinheads that can't forecast the weather correctly for a few days can manage to create a hurricane and make it go where they want? Do you know how much energy is in a hurricane? It has more energy in it than a nuke . There is just no science behind this. It can't be done. At least not with currently available technology. They have tried cloud seeding with not great results , that's about it. It would be cheaper to build a pipeline and convey water to dry areas than try to put rain clouds in the sky for rain somewhere it is too dry, even if they could do it successfully. Do you realize weather scientists have no idea what controls things like El Nino and El Nina? Or trade winds or anything else? That's what controls the weather. It's connected to sun output and how the earth spins through the solar system.
They have no control over it whatsoever. That's why the global warming myth is just that also. There is no CO2 created global warming. It's fake.
You give humans way too much credit to control their environment

all they can do is describe what is happening. Oh, we have cooling in the pacific, so it's el nino ( or other way around), but they don't know why it does it. Look it up. And, they can't control it. The gulf stream controls much of the weather in Europe. If it moves slightly , the weather in Europe changes. But they don't know why it moves.

Latest posts

Back