UK gov't considered killing all cats

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_marsh

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Sounds like a gov't to me.

The COVID-19 pandemic taught the public — not just in the U.S., but globally — the incredible dangers of government overreach.

Unelected bureaucrats and their hordes of leftist sympathizers wanted us all to forfeit our cherished freedoms in the name of safety and security. Information continues to pour out in 2024 showing just how far those in government were willing to go to meddle in our lives — all under the guise of stopping the virus.

Time magazine revealed, through remarks made by British politician James Nicholas Bethell, 5th Baron Bethell, that the United Kingdom momentarily considered having the public exterminate all cats in order to prevent the spread in the pandemic’s early days.

https://www.westernjournal.com/leftism-evil-government-officials-considered-killing-cats-pandemic/

I feel the need to time travel to futurama, kindnap Bender,( Not that hard I have 1/2 a drum of 10w30 in the box of my time machine) and change his "kill all humans " to all government and NGO et al

I feel the need to time travel to futurama, kindnap Bender,( Not that hard I have 1/2 a drum of 10w30 in the box of my time machine) and change his "kill all humans " to all government and NGO et al
Bender likes BEER :p. Even Bud light might do in a pinch.

Bender likes BEER :p. Even Bud light might do in a pinch.
I don't have 1/2 a drum of beer, I could stop by Super's, he is ussualy well stocked

Since when are Cats in the Gov't, any Gov't...?!?

Didn't the UK or some other country do that before and the mice n rat population exploded and a plague ensued..
I like cats way better than I like rodents..
English accent..
Long Live The Kitty Kitty!! Here Here!!
Yes & killed cat owners for being witches, because they did not get sick, their cats killed mice & kelp the owner safe.

Yes & killed cat owners for being witches, because they did not get sick, their cats killed mice & kelp the owner safe.
Not too Safe it would seem...!!!

Last edited:
I prefer Rodents to Cats, there are too many cats around here, people dont just have one they seem to have half a dozen and the blooming things are killing our wild birds which we feed in our garden.

You will change your mind when the rats out weigh the bird of prey & the cats.
Rats & mice pee as they walk, spreading germs as they go.

You will change your mind when the rats out weigh the bird of prey & the cats.
Rats & mice pee as they walk, spreading germs as they go.
poison or shooting takes care of the excess.

poison or shooting takes care of the excess.
Okay I was raised on a farm &both of those are short term answers. We shot as many as hundred a night. Still had them show up in the corn bin, next week. Every female is breed at six weeks, that is a hundred new rats/ mice every six weeks times eight is eight hundred per year.

we have had rats several times, once there is more than one we put down the poison and the problem is solved within a few days, havent had any for ages.

I understand some people allow the cat population to get out of control. I very much dislike cat crap and toms spraying
To me..mice n rats are nasty creatures. They eat n chew through stuff, **** n piss over everything, spread n carry cooties..
I get they have their place in the world but I prefer to keep them at bay with cats rather than with snakes, other predators that will take out my chickens or poison that kills everything that is bad  plus the good critters in a slow horrible death. A few fixed kitties take care of business and are quick efficient killers..
just my take..

It's either a pandemic or climate change or something. As the Demacrackheads say "let no disaster go unused". They find a way to turn it into their favor. Have to kill all the cows due to methane gas they produce, shut down all the mom and pop fruit/vegi stands so they don't spread sickness, all designed to increase our dependance on the GOV. In the last 3 years I have never seen as many food recalls, train derailments, diseases pop up and attacks on our power grids, infrastructure as there was before.

Latest posts

Back