We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dying’ over here. It was toadies the band and now it has switched back to Right Down the Line. Ain’t my fault!
Nice song. 😭😭
dont cry...i might tell a granny story some time..cant right now..might cry...

I’m cryin’ all right, durn it! Love ❤️ songs 😫 .
We can boo hoo together. Get out your boo hanky and tell your granny stories. That would make a great new thread.
at another time and place i put a few stories out...typos and all...helluva mess i tell ya....especially one where my mom was in the olympics !

@Tommyice read some of them back in the day...lol

i could drop my face on desk right now a cry my eyes out just thinking about it if i let myself...she always wanted to hear and be apart of my many adventures out in the woods.
Right there with you. My grandparents are the ones that spurred my love of the mountains. When I got older and into photography, she loved seeing the pics when I'd get back

i may tell yall about going to prison one day and a big mean dog.....or about 500 cabbages...or a brown barreled rifle...!!

if i do...its an ugly mess of a thing to read i tell ya !

Ask @Supervisor42 . He seems to be the forum tech guru.
If he still has the harddrive, there is a company you can send it to (even if it has been in a fire), that can recover the files.
...Speaking of lost files, I can't remember their name :(.

Last edited:
Its still in the desktop...sitting under my desk
There are a lot more companies today... even the Geek Squad at Best Buy:
Find data recovery services at a Best Buy near you. Discover how easy hard drive recovery can be with help from the tech experts at Geek Squad.

Latest posts

Back