We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems an appropriate selection for today's activities. Favorite of mine anyday really.

Just visiting the time when they could sing without being stoned or immoral commies,lol.[ Which I did like some of the songs ]But these were more about culture.

Last edited:
I just went back for a little while to songs as a young teen. Nice to see they actually still had a little class .Kids who would soon be in VietNam like their parents did in Germany or Korea

Two faces Have I , looks to me like he looks different in most his pictures,lol.
Is Lugee Giovanni French [ his real name] or Italian name?
He looks more French but think its Italian,huh?

I know Kris Kristofferson went to Nam ,he was a helicopter pilot anyone know any other popular singers who were in the war?

Toy Caldwell, lead singer for Marshall Tucker was in Vietnam, wounded and could have been sent home. He refused, stayed in country till he finished rehab, went back to his unit and finished his tour. Came home and helped form the band.
I'm sure there are other examples.

Toy Caldwell, lead singer for Marshall Tucker was in Vietnam, wounded and could have been sent home. He refused, stayed in country till he finished rehab, went back to his unit and finished his tour. Came home and helped form the band.
I'm sure there are other examples.

I know there are others but I counld'nt find them. :thumbs:

Craig Morgan, now a country music star, spent nearly a decade as a forward observer in the Army's 101st Airborne Division and 82nd Airborne Division. He would serve another six and a half years in the Army Reserve.

6. Shaggy

Latest posts

Back