Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was hot as hell outside today. Hot and damp. Something like 96 temp. Supposed to be a bit cloudy and have chance of rain later in the week.
I've been roasting in the same kettle as you and loving it :).
With all of the rain we've had the past week, the humidity soars when the sun hits it on the ground.
I've been outside a lot today and with the high humidity you sweat a lot allowing your body to rinse out toxins.
I am convinced toxins cause my joint-pain because after I sweat a bunch, it drops to below half 'normal'.
Can you believe people actually pay money to go in a sauna, and we get a giant one for free!?:woo hoo:
On topic: damhot with high humidity today:).

Last edited:
Mid 70's here today and about 12% humidity. We have to go to town tomorrow, the wife needs a haircut. It'll be warmer down there. We might stop at the river on the way home and cool off. Other than a couple very light showers, we haven't had any rain since early June, and none is forecast. It's rare that we get any rain in August too.

You know you did it!!😮🫣
We're trying to keep up with her. :)
Our "feels-like" temperature today:
IMG_20240801_140420_9_kindlephoto-1590330141.jpg

JUST PERFECT......NOT to HOT or COLD......JUST PERFECT......
1722562012254.png

I had to work outside today from early to lunch time and let me tell ya, times like this makes me want to go away from here. Now I'm just beat up feeling. It is early evening and 100 hateful degrees. Earlier it was 103. Air quality sucked all day because of the Sahara dust storm. Right now the AQI is 136, in the orange, unhealthy for sensitive groups.

I had to work outside today from early to lunch time and let me tell ya, times like this makes me want to go away from here. Now I'm just beat up feeling. It is early evening and 100 hateful degrees. Earlier it was 103. Air quality sucked all day because of the Sahara dust storm. Right now the AQI is 136, in the orange, unhealthy for sensitive groups.
Just came in, can't get enough!! My PERFECT weather!! Long time coming!!

Just came in from a short motorcycle ride....best time of the day with the temps cooling off and still twilight from the sun setting behind the rockies... the hot and cool temps as i ride along and then when I go by a hay field with center pivot irrigation the intense organic coolness is great.

Attachments

• DSC04814.JPG
    DSC04814.JPG
    636.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back