Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1722686478224.png

Yes, it rained hard here once during the night, not really hard. So hot and humid when I let doge out before it rained.
Three times it seemed separate storms went through. I’m hearing another one now too.
I know it didn't rain hard enough to make the grass grow!!😃

Went backpacking with a bunch of guys once. One guy got up the next morning popped the top on a cannof Vieinna sausages and started slurping the grease 9ff. Nut us all sick. We begged him to at least set the can next to the fire and warm it up. Nope he was having none of that

I got a care package in the desert that had several cans of those little nasty things. I was selling 'em to the hillbillies for $15 a can. They gobbled them up right from the can, juice and all.

And for the record I didn't call them hillbillies, they called themselves hillbillies. They were from Fort Campbell Kentucky.

I got a care package in the desert that had several cans of those little nasty things. I was selling 'em to the hillbillies for $15 a can. They gobbled them up right from the can, juice and all.

And for the record I didn't call them hillbillies, they called themselves hillbillies. They were from Fort Campbell Kentucky.
I was stationed at Fort Campbell, Kentucky in 1978.
Among other places.

Last edited:
Hurricane Debby came ashore in the Big Bend with 80 mph sustained winds.
Raining like hell in the Jacksonville area, in fact in most of the northern half of the state.
At least it won’t be 98 degrees today.

I’m at work, gotta earn that money to make my annual 5th Infantry Division reunion next month.
It’s in Harrisburg, PA this year.
I usually spend about $1500 to $2000 on this every year.

Latest posts

Back