Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1726793499999.png

Never thought you'd say that, @Pearl !!!!
Unheard of even!! Today i went to leave work and had to slam it the car back into park, unbuckle, turn off engine, jump out. A huge wasp type thing, maybe a mud dawber, was on the headrest and I had almost rested my head on it! That time of year. Then I had to take a fast ride with the windows down to make sure it was gone. :rolleyes:
Weather: 86°, brightly dark. Oooh, forecast says calling for strong gusty winds tomorrow. I might wait until next weekend for camping.

Never thought you'd say that, @Pearl !!!!
Unheard of even!! Today i went to leave work and had to slam it the car back into park, unbuckle, turn off engine, jump out. A huge wasp type thing, maybe a mud dawber, was on the headrest and I had almost rested my head on it! That time of year. Then I had to take a fast ride with the windows down to make sure it was gone. :rolleyes:
Weather: 86°, brightly dark. Oooh, forecast says calling for strong gusty winds tomorrow. I might wait until next weekend for camping.
Next weekend looks great! Mid 80's!! Glad you found the wasp while you were still in the parking lot!!😮

Next weekend looks great! Mid 80's!! Glad you found the wasp while you were still in the parking lot!!😮
Actually, the last time I saw it …it was crawling down in between the console and the driver’s seat!!! I know he must have flown in when I opened the car.
Yes, the weather will be better next weekend and it looks like it changed to rain this Sunday night.

Latest posts

Back