Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1726793499999.png

Never thought you'd say that, @Pearl !!!!
Unheard of even!! Today i went to leave work and had to slam it the car back into park, unbuckle, turn off engine, jump out. A huge wasp type thing, maybe a mud dawber, was on the headrest and I had almost rested my head on it! That time of year. Then I had to take a fast ride with the windows down to make sure it was gone. :rolleyes:
Weather: 86°, brightly dark. Oooh, forecast says calling for strong gusty winds tomorrow. I might wait until next weekend for camping.

Never thought you'd say that, @Pearl !!!!
Unheard of even!! Today i went to leave work and had to slam it the car back into park, unbuckle, turn off engine, jump out. A huge wasp type thing, maybe a mud dawber, was on the headrest and I had almost rested my head on it! That time of year. Then I had to take a fast ride with the windows down to make sure it was gone. :rolleyes:
Weather: 86°, brightly dark. Oooh, forecast says calling for strong gusty winds tomorrow. I might wait until next weekend for camping.
Next weekend looks great! Mid 80's!! Glad you found the wasp while you were still in the parking lot!!😮

Next weekend looks great! Mid 80's!! Glad you found the wasp while you were still in the parking lot!!😮
Actually, the last time I saw it …it was crawling down in between the console and the driver’s seat!!! I know he must have flown in when I opened the car.
Yes, the weather will be better next weekend and it looks like it changed to rain this Sunday night.

69 and sunny with wind. Pollen count for weeds very high. Mrs. Quark is a touch under the weather with a sore throat. Probably the weather and allergies. The temps drop about 35 to 40 degrees every night from the daily high which right has been averaging between 68 and 72.

Just normal Fall weather in the Rockies at about 5,000 feet.

First hard frost last night. Must have been in mid 20's last night. Should get high 50's today.

Latest posts

Back