What’s for dinner 2024

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caught some shrimp and made a shrimp remoulade salad.
Papa Hou r yu. I think I need a entire note pad to take down all your many cooking’s . So many delicious dinners you create. All I can offer you are my dumplings : ) you now in charge of the kitchen 👍.
1E6A08EE-8FC8-4FA7-AE99-E8CF227F4126.jpeg
1B5868B0-57DF-4A58-AC8C-FF48870696B6.jpeg

I'm thinking chicken from the rotisserie since I have to be there. I'll make a can of cream of chicken soup and some potatoes when I get home, maybe a bag of salad. I do this 5-minute salad thing where I buy a bag of salad mix, drain a can of diced tomatoes and pour it in, shake it up, dump it in a plate, bomb it with shredded cheese and Ritz bits, and top it in Italian or Ranch.

Velveeta shells with bacon

I’m calling tonight’s dinner “Omega 3 Delight”

Chunk Light Tuna in vegetable oil with Olive Oil Mayonnaise Dressing, and ripple potato chips.

The potato chip has no-nonsense ingredients of potatoes, vegetable oil and salt. But contains “bioengineered food ingredients”

The mayo… contains a bioengineered food ingredient.
:confused:

I’m calling tonight’s dinner “Omega 3 Delight”

Chunk Light Tuna in vegetable oil with Olive Oil Mayonnaise Dressing, and ripple potato chips.

The potato chip has no-nonsense ingredients of potatoes, vegetable oil and salt. But contains “bioengineered food ingredients”

The mayo… contains a bioengineered food ingredient.
:confused:
I know, man! Ya do the best ya can. I started using lime juice in my tuna salad, skipping mayo completely. There are plenty of crunchy chip-type foods out there that are not bio-engineered.

Latest posts

Back