What are you drinking?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brain Juice. (Black Coffee with sugar.)

Green tea

Green tea
That what I should have had, health & all.
The Coffee was better than soda pop & I will not pay $2.00 for a glass of water in a plastic bottle, if I can help it.

They always have the best add ons.
Back when we were selling girl scout cookies, someone told us that 7-11 has the best coffee for the price. Coffee is one of the things I get from McDonalds especially when traveling.

Bluephoria Yerba Mate. Tuesday and Thursday are my busiest days of the week so when I come home from hanging out in dog parks or dog walks, I am either ready for a nap or a nice cold beverage. I don't drink alcohol or much soda, but a Yerba Mate sounded perfect today.

Back when we were selling girl scout cookies, someone told us that 7-11 has the best coffee for the price. Coffee is one of the things I get from McDonalds especially when traveling.

Bluephoria Yerba Mate. Tuesday and Thursday are my busiest days of the week so when I come home from hanging out in dog parks or dog walks, I am either ready for a nap or a nice cold beverage. I don't drink alcohol or much soda, but a Yerba Mate sounded perfect today.

I had to look that one up. Sounds very caffeinated!

I'm fortunate to have amazing well water..it tastes awesome and doesn't stink like my friends down below me a few miles..
I think I might have a natural spring that feeds my well and part of the field that my well is in. The area around and above my well is the last to dry out. I know over the hill a natural spring actually flows out of the ground ..not a hot spring tho..but still..
Otherwise I like my juice orange n cranberry..I love a good real lemonade or ice tea with lemonade.
I do love my wine or a nice cold brew but I've decided to stop all alcohol a few weeks back. I don't need it..even tho I like gettin a nice Lil buzz..it doesn't agree with my innerds anymore, makes it harder for me to focas on relaxing my mind if I'm ditzy and it does screws up my sleep.
So off to find a new bad habit that isn't as hard on me n stick to my juice..

Today 8/29/24 I fell off the wagon & ate pizza, Pepsi & one half shot of Jameson, But but......... that all I had all day long.

Last edited:
A real treat.....
I got a jar of Tim Hortons instant coffee.. I have missed this brand and am really enjoying it..

1 cup instant coffee
1 cup powdered coffee creamer
1/2 cup powdered milk
1/2 cup Splenda
Mix well.. Use a rounded or heaping tea spoon depending on the size of your mug of hot water..

Today, I have coffee from Casey's gas station (meh) and Gatorade Zero (good!) and I have my every day go to drink - 1 liter water bottles filled with caffeinated grape or orange flavor powder. By the end of the day I should have enough caffeine in me that I can speak to my dead relatives, and if I try hard enough I can fly...

I drink lot of different things but main things is water
I like cranberry juice --pomegranate juice - aloe vera juice
I love teas with *honey too :

*Green tea
*Chai black Tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, & allspice
*Black Earl Grey Tea with cardamom and honey

And Italian coffees and cream

Last edited:
I drink lot of different things but main things is water
Me, too. I have a cup of coffee in the morning, but the rest of the day is usually water. If I do anything outside and am sweating as a result, I need something more to replenish my electrolytes. Those are the times that I might have a soda.

Back