• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight ...now in my stomach LOL
SAM_1168.JPG

The lady is making Brazilian food tonight. First she is making ground beef pastels, which are sort of like crispy empanadas. Then pao de queijo which are little balls of cheese bread. For dessert brigadeiro, which are little chocolate truffles. Along with it I will drink of one my bottles of Coca Cola, as it is the most popular bubbly beverage in Brazil. Sounds like she is going to cook tomorrow too.

The lady is making Brazilian food tonight. First she is making ground beef pastels, which are sort of like crispy empanadas. Then pao de queijo which are little balls of cheese bread. For dessert brigadeiro, which are little chocolate truffles. Along with it I will drink of one my bottles of Coca Cola, as it is the most popular bubbly beverage in Brazil. Sounds like she is going to cook tomorrow too.
I think you're spoiled 😉

I don't remember what it was called, but it was a Brazilian pork and black bean stew served with rice. And for dessert something called Pudim, which is just a big fancy flan. It was all delicious and again I seriously over consumed. I am glad she only cooks once a month.

I consumed a bottle of ice cold 7up with my meal.

I am making a salad. Romaine, cabbage, kale, spinach, carrot, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, crumbled bacon, diced chicken and shredded cheese topped with a Greek olive oil dressing. And for my beverage, Coke Zero. I am recovering from a weekend of over eating.

Salad. Romaine, purple cabbage, kale, spinach, carrot, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, crumbled bacon, diced smoked ham, chopped up hardboiled eggs and shredded cheese topped with blue cheese dressing and just a touch of Western. And for my beverage, Mellow Yellow Zero.

Latest posts

Back