What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So she made a mixture of diced chicken, finely chopped onion, red pepper, spinach, artichoke, shredded cheddar and some other kind of cheese, cream of chicken soup and seasonings. Then she laid out crescent dough in a circle and folded them back on themselves so the whole ordeal looked like a wreath before baking it. It was pretty good.
I love those kind of sandwiches! I do one with chicken and cream cheese and seasoning! And ham and cheese, and hamburger meat, mozzarella, onion and tomato sauce!!

It wasn't for dinner but, hubby's friends brought us a container of sauerkraut mushroom soup. Has anyone tried it before? I'm not quite sure what all is in it. It appears to be kraut, shrooms, carrots, rice, and possibly chicken broth. Hard to tell what the broth was as the kraut kinda gives it a twang.

It wasn't for dinner but, hubby's friends brought us a container of sauerkraut mushroom soup. Has anyone tried it before? I'm not quite sure what all is in it. It appears to be kraut, shrooms, carrots, rice, and possibly chicken broth. Hard to tell what the broth was as the kraut kinda gives it a twang.
Never heard of that combination, how was it??

Back