What if migrants were dumped off in your town?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie_nrs

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
1726711199830.png

Well, that got me thinking. What if bus loads of migrants were dropped off in my nearest town? Well, I don't think they'd be very happy. We don't have enough housing for those who actually want to work and live here now. We only have one grocery store and a dollar store. We have a bank, post office, and a few taverns that are over priced for what they are. We have some tourist shops with overpriced junk. Those are the highlights. Then, in a few weeks it's gonna get really cold. I hear that most migrants are not exactly fond of snow, but I'm sure that's just racist thinking. I highly doubt they will be able to vote here since our small precincts are run by the people who live here and know pretty much everyone. They really might not like it if they try and break into people's houses here. That might be a life ending decision on their part. Many folks here have some very loaded guns in their homes. Yeah, I know that's very dangerous.....but folks around here still do it. Gee, what are they afraid of? Oh wait.....nothing!

How do you think they would fare in your town? Are you at all worried about it? If so, are you preparing for the possibility?

I've thought about it, and honestly I don't know where they'd sleep. We don't have any motels or anything. There are under 700 people in our town proper, and while there are a few standard houses in our "downtown area", most everything here is a farm. There's never anything for sale or for rent.
But 20 miles out is a bigger town, and I could see them being dumped off there.

I imagine any dropped off here would probably make their way down the road to Denver. There's more free stuff and illegal-lovers there. They would probably have a much easier time acquiring things they need without bothering with money, since there's already so much crime there that they'd slip right in unnoticed.

There would be trouble. Big trouble.
YES.

But what if it was "NOT" 20,000 But was 117,634.......??? Coming to a smallish town.....???

Most of the original residents would be exterminated (if they were lucky).

We would put every one of their azzes to work! ....Which is why we still have ZERO!
They won't dare come here because they know that.
If they were 'dropped off', the first thing they would do, is hit the road north.

View attachment 162602

Well, that got me thinking. What if bus loads of migrants were dropped off in my nearest town? Well, I don't think they'd be very happy. We don't have enough housing for those who actually want to work and live here now. We only have one grocery store and a dollar store. We have a bank, post office, and a few taverns that are over priced for what they are. We have some tourist shops with overpriced junk. Those are the highlights. Then, in a few weeks it's gonna get really cold. I hear that most migrants are not exactly fond of snow, but I'm sure that's just racist thinking. I highly doubt they will be able to vote here since our small precincts are run by the people who live here and know pretty much everyone. They really might not like it if they try and break into people's houses here. That might be a life ending decision on their part. Many folks here have some very loaded guns in their homes. Yeah, I know that's very dangerous.....but folks around here still do it. Gee, what are they afraid of? Oh wait.....nothing!

How do you think they would fare in your town? Are you at all worried about it? If so, are you preparing for the possibility?
A lot of them showed up in the northeast area where we currently live although I'm unsure if we're staying. We heard REALLY LOUD foreign music one night playing from about a block away so I think they're giving them houses. We see them walking around our neighborhood. Then my husband was driving down the highway and a group of them were parked in the lane with their trunk open and cars swerving around them. (They weren't Haitians I don't think - he said they were wearing headpieces. Then I was in a grocery store and one approached me and said something creepy. I went to the local Urgent Care and was the only American in there. We live in an economically depressed area (they sent all the manufacturing overseas) and most people can't afford the doctor but they give foreigners Medicaid cards. So we haven't had them eating animals or anything, but they've obviously been dropping them here. I know Americans who are struggling and can't get any help but they give foreigners the farm. They even run commercials telling them that they can use a local grocery delivery service using their EBT card.

I've thought about it, and honestly I don't know where they'd sleep. We don't have any motels or anything. There are under 700 people in our town proper, and while there are a few standard houses in our "downtown area", most everything here is a farm. There's never anything for sale or for rent.
But 20 miles out is a bigger town, and I could see them being dumped off there.
A woman who went before her town council in Ohio or Sylacauga said that they threw mattresses down and are sleeping on her lawn. She said they demand food. What do you think is going to happen when it gets cold? They're going to break into her house or terrorize her until she lets them in.

Remember that "RATIO" wise this is a nothing.

Imagine cities of eleven million humans, or cities of twenty million or Tri-cities of thirty or forty million evacuating/abandoning their area towards your area.

If Yellowstone erupted, might have ninety million high-speed starving escaping an area.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back