World War Three

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
world and government leaders are not the brightest light bulbs in the pack. They never think things through as they think they are "gods" and can make no mistakes. So ya nukes are on the table. Why have nukes if you never intend to use them at some point.

First it's war by terrorism when that does produce the ends they want they will escalate upwards and eventually it'll be nukes.
I think they intentionally put people like Biden in office to mock us.

Billionaires in the club have bought up farmland.

If Comrade Harris coronated dictator in January than you know for sure that the oligarchy is running the nation and voting for president is a waste of time.

What I somewhat worry about is that Trump has two strikes against him will the next pitch be another strike or a hit?

Last edited:
If Comrade Harris coronated dictator in January than you know for sure that the oligarchy is running the nation and voting for president is a waste of time.

What I somewhat worry about is that Trump has two strikes against him will the next pitch be another strike or a hit?
Don't get your hopes up with Trump - he's one of them. If you do a deep dive you'll learn. Our votes haven't counted in years - if ever IMO. When you go back and learn that all presidents were related then you start to see that we've been fooled for a very long time.

I worked for a woman one time who was in politics. I didn't work - she just wanted to talk - literally all day. She was paying me and her stories were interesting so I listened.. She told me that she won a local election and her opponent made a phone call and he was in and she was out.

If that happens at a local level what do you think happens at a national level?

Don't get your hopes up with Trump - he's one of them. If you do a deep dive you'll learn. Our votes haven't counted in years - if ever IMO. When you go back and learn that all presidents were related then you start to see that we've been fooled for a very long time.

I worked for a woman one time who was in politics. I didn't work - she just wanted to talk - literally all day. She was paying me and her stories were interesting so I listened.. She told me that she won a local election and her opponent made a phone call and he was in and she was out.

If that happens at a local level what do you think happens at a national level?
Oh I don't have any hope or faith. Trump appears to be more malleable on the pro-gun movement. Comrade Harris/Walz are totally anti-gun. 2nd Amendment is the only thing I vote for.

Alert - This is mainly for those that only seek out government sanctioned news as those that seek real news already know . A day or two ago Ukraine successfully blew up what may be Russia's biggest ammo dump which was several hundred miles deep in motherland Russia . This amo storage facility contained things such as airel attack weaponry as well as ground attack weaponry . It had been touted to be nuclear bomb hardened . The blast was so large it caused a earthquake . Controversy surrounds this attack , some sources claim Ukraine sent in a powerful missile while other claim it was a drone caused explosion while Puttin try's to keep this epic failure of his military defense news away from his citizenry and only claims it was an accidental fire . --- The main point of me pointing this event out is , this no doubt has pis-d Puttin off mightily and is a huge set back for his conventional war going forward . Be aware this could be what will move the conflict from conventional to nuclear . " prepare " don't adopt the ostrich strategy .

Alert - This is mainly for those that only seek out government sanctioned news as those that seek real news already know . A day or two ago Ukraine successfully blew up what may be Russia's biggest ammo dump which was several hundred miles deep in motherland Russia . This amo storage facility contained things such as airel attack weaponry as well as ground attack weaponry . It had been touted to be nuclear bomb hardened . The blast was so large it caused a earthquake . Controversy surrounds this attack , some sources claim Ukraine sent in a powerful missile while other claim it was a drone caused explosion while Puttin try's to keep this epic failure of his military defense news away from his citizenry and only claims it was an accidental fire . --- The main point of me pointing this event out is , this no doubt has pis-d Puttin off mightily and is a huge set back for his conventional war going forward . Be aware this could be what will move the conflict from conventional to nuclear . " prepare " don't adopt the ostrich strategy .
Where do we find more info on this attack ??

I agree that this could be the beginning of WW3 and we can't trust most news sources. The more I think about it though, the less likely that I think that the attack on us will be nuclear. Tirediron pointed this out and I began pondering it. Why would the powers that be bother to flood us with migrants only to then nuke us? Why would the powers that be try to divide us by skin color only to nuke us? Why would the powers that be bother to poison and sicken Americans with GMO's, geoengineering, and other methods only to nuke us? Those in the club bought up large swaths of farming land. Why would they poison the very land that they intend to eat from?

I don't know - I'm just thinking logically although who knows if anyone thinks logically anymore. Most people don't tell or live by the truth either.

We can hardly trust any news source - even alternative news so it's really hard to even figure out what's happening. Then if we try to discuss it with others it's like they're on another planet. These are indeed troubling times.

https://www.linkedin.com/sharing/share-offsite/?url=https://bigthink.com/the-present/yuri-bezmenov/
We're watching this happen in real time:

Last edited:
If anyone finds this source unacceptable , speak up and likely I could find a more watered down report on the attack .

thank you for the link, I have to get stuff done right now, but will look at it later. I would say that the potential for more kinetic action is a lot higher than it was a week ago,

I found myself caught up on planting a fall garden and took the time to post another link to the amo dump explosion . I do this and " I am not passing judgment on anyone " because from past experience know some people might have an issue with the " Canadian Prepper " link . This link is only about 5 minutes long and show footage " that was smuggled out " of Russia showing the explosion . -- Note the different version though of the catalyst that caused the devastation . Canadian Prepper says it was a missile and other sources claim it was a drone attack . I wasn't there so I don't know which is correct . However if it is a N.A.T.O. supplied missile , ponder the possible retaliation .

Guys remember the meeting a few days ago by world leaders discussing the green light to start using N.A.T.O supplied long range missiles . What we are seeing may be only the beginning of missile usage . Democrats inside the U.S. desperately are trying to get an horrific war started to stop the presidential election as they fear they can not cheat enough to hold onto their control . I will repeat , I can not say whether this attack was done by a drone or a missile but I do find it hard to believe a drone would be carrying enough explosive power to penetrate what the Russians claimed was a bunker /amo dump that was nuclear bomb resistant . It was buried under much concrete .

Latest posts

Back