World War Three

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know whats going on but last several days my best places for information i am being blocked from. it does happen for short periods of time but never seen the 4 best at once...pressure must be mounting.

p.s. scratch that...now 5

hope they return soon
Can you share the site?

Correct that we can not do anything to stop what is unfolding . However what we can do is prepare to face it . Many on this forum have a good start surviving this very high probability , as in having a homestead along with survival creatures . Panic will be on a scale that most have never seen when the earth begins to tremble from exploding Nukes . This panic will be most prevalent with those that chose to ignore and tried to push the threat away from their consciousness . Rice Paddy Daddy I am a fellow Vietnam veteran . When we went out on a mission , we always prepared . We didn't simply go ditty bopping along without weaponry to face Charlie . The same applies to getting ready for what not only we face but our children and grandchildren face . - Preparations that are doable for most folks weaponry , food , water radiation resistant shelter from Nuclear Fallout .
What materials are radiation resistant - cement?

Curious - did you watch a few minutes of the link ? Not part of the link will say N.A.T.O is not willing to give up the conflict and neither is Russia . Both are escalating rapidly the tactics and weaponry being deployed . Soon and perhaps today F16 aircraft supplied by N.A.T.O. will be running strike missions deep inside Russian Motherland . The logical conclusion Nuclear strikes on N.A.T.O. countries .
Yes WW3 was planned years ago supposedly.

''I see post after post whereas someone decrees , I ain't got a chance because of my location . For those , I suppose remaining where they are at is more important than relocating to a survivable location . Not only did I relocate but quite my job and brought along my children and now grandchildren into the survivable circle .
Where do you think is the 'survivable circle.'?

My son sent me an Instagram (I'm not registered but can see the post) today saying that Congress just reinstated the draft, preparing for us to go to war. Anyone else heard these rumors?

They're allegedly automatically registering young men of 18-25 for the draft. I've seen too much carnage from men going to war. My father and all of his brothers served. Before he died he said that if his brothers could see what this country had become they'd turn in the graves.

I'd hate to see any young men sent to war for the bankers. They own both sides and war is just one more way to depopulate.

So, what if the "enemy" instead of tossing nukes figures out how to bring in a bunch of fighting age men, and they just disrupt the electrical grid, what then, fall out of a different kind??? Same need to survive, just no nuke winter et al, the WHO and big Pharma already sped up cancer and heart attack problems, Why bother to spoil the soil.??
Hmmm...good point. China bought up a lot of America's farmland. So it seems like they may not fight by the ways that we think. Our military and police were forced to get the jab so our military and police forces will likely be reduced to some level - all while foreigners are pouring across our border.

Where do you think is the 'survivable circle.'?
You asked so here it is or as I think the bible says seek and you shall find . If this link catches your attention type in and research the survivalist in the Ozarks . There is video after video declaring they were led by a higher power to the area . If you stopped people on the street in the outlined area of the map and asked them , a very high percentage would declare they were led here by a higher power . The area very likely has the highest percentage of true preppers in the lower 48 states of the United States .

Last edited:
^^^ Just Another Target...!!!

How low can Israel go by doing cyber hacking of pagers and phones in Lebanon making them explode like bombs guess they have a death wish seeing as an Iranian official was also injured guess its a matter of time before Iran starts hauling missiles at Israel just like Hezbollah did recently plus when I went to fill up today at a local petrol station the price of premium has jumped to nearly $2.10 per litre I'd hate to imagine how far it will climb

@Robert Stewart i heard a news guy saying world gas production is DOWN 10-15% from 2021 right now.

but all oil companies showing record PROFITS...WE ARE BEING SCAMMED !!

Last edited:
You asked so here it is or as I think the bible says seek and you shall find . If this link catches your attention type in and research the survivalist in the Ozarks . There is video after video declaring they were led by a higher power to the area . If you stopped people on the street in the outlined area of the map and asked them , a very high percentage would declare they were led here by a higher power . The area very likely has the highest percentage of true preppers in the lower 48 states of the United States .

I had seen online that a lot of preppers moved to AR but I never saw this map. Dear God I hope it's wrong. We had actually considered there but my husband said that the people to fear the most would be the other preppers because when they run out of supplies they're the ones who are mostly marksmen and they'll come to take your supplies. A number of people today lack morals.

I don't know if he's right or not. I would like being around like-minded people but as it stands we didn't go there. We're older anyway. I just hope that I can get my hands on something to off us because I don't want a prolonged death. I recall hearing that soldiers would save one bullet for themselves if they were about to be captured.

Someone pointed out to me that a lot of YouTubers who were telling people to move out of the cities and become a prepper, turned out to be controlled op. So why are these people urging others to do this? Something isn't right. Why would they want people out of the cities?

You are fortunate that you have family that is on board. I can't even get family to leave the city.

Last edited:

Is it true that soldiers kept one bullet for themselves in the event they were captured? I mean, if we're preparing, then shouldn't we prepare for that? Of course that's the very last resort, but I'd like to know if others' considered this.

I also wondered how preppers prepared for possible acute pain? For instance: say the Chinese or Venezuelan gangs come to kill us and we fight back. So what if you or a loved one gets shot? What do you use for pain? I can tell you from personal experience that ibuprofen just doesn't cut it when in severe pain.

Anyone else think that this is replacement? I keep hearing others say that we're being replaced.

Unleashing nukes will be a purely emotional response when that entity feels there is no other alternative.

As far as surviving a nuclear war, few will. Radiation will kill most, and food chains will be immediately destroyed, soil will be irradiated, the skies will be filled with dust for years, blocking out the sun.

One cannot make comparisons to the nukes dropped on Japan in WW2. Todays nukes are FAR more destructive, and there are a proliferation of such weapons in existence today by nations not ruled by clear headed people.

Unleashing nukes will be a purely emotional response when that entity feels there is no other alternative.

As far as surviving a nuclear war, few will. Radiation will kill most, and food chains will be immediately destroyed, soil will be irradiated, the skies will be filled with dust for years, blocking out the sun.

One cannot make comparisons to the nukes dropped on Japan in WW2. Todays nukes are FAR more destructive, and there are a proliferation of such weapons in existence today by nations not ruled by clear headed people.
Yes but Tirediron pointed out that they want the farmland - so it wouldn't make sense that they'd nuke us and ruin all the farmland. China already owns a lot of US farmland. I'm glad he pointed that out as I hadn't thought of it. I do believe that they will drop bombs on us, just not nuclear. In "Leave the world behind" movie NY was attacked by bombs. It's likely predictive programming. There was no reference as to whether it was a nuke however.

How do you protect yourself from bombs though? Our stick-built house will explode. I just wonder if we should spend the money to build a small shelter. I wonder if one could be built that could also serve as a tornado shelter.

Yes but Tirediron pointed out that they want the farmland - so it wouldn't make sense that they'd nuke us and ruin all the farmland. China already owns a lot of US farmland. I'm glad he pointed that out as I hadn't thought of it. I do believe that they will drop bombs on us, just not nuclear. In "Leave the world behind" movie NY was attacked by bombs. It's likely predictive programming. There was no reference as to whether it was a nuke however.

How do you protect yourself from bombs though? Our stick-built house will explode. I just wonder if we should spend the money to build a small shelter. I wonder if one could be built that could also serve as a tornado shelter.
They won't give a crap about our farmland.

They will unleash nukes to destroy our ability to destroy them.

Farmland is the last thought when it comes to that.

They won't give a crap about our farmland.

They will unleash nukes to destroy our ability to destroy them.

Farmland is the last thought when it comes to that.
I know that we're talking about ruthless individuals who don't care about anyone or anything - so I see your point. However, someone remarked that China - and Korea - possibly Russia - want the land but they don't want the people. So it has to make sense - and it makes sense that they wouldn't destroy the farmland that they want to take over. Gates bought up large tracts of land and he's in the club. He doesn't want to nuke his own land. They want to control the food. The powers that be already implemented much of their plan to destroy Americans. They want a civil war. I think Gridiron is right - they don't want to destroy the land. I've been pondering this to gauge what's coming and I think they will bomb us. The grid will probably go down, causing many to die. They're flooding us with foreigners and they'll likely spark anger against them which might break out at some point.

I'm certainly no strategist, but this is what I think will happen but I could be wrong. That's why the exchange of information is good because others think of things that you may not have.

Last edited:

Leave the World Behind was a retarded movie. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Terrorism begets terrorism so what's the problem?
depends on what view you are looking at it from, do the people of Iraq consider the coalition of the willing to be terrorists for the nightmare that was caused when maybe the cia installed dictator got other ideas, Just asking , cause I see a lot of terrorist lableing, on mainstream hearsay

depends on what view you are looking at it from, do the people of Iraq consider the coalition of the willing to be terrorists for the nightmare that was caused when maybe the cia installed dictator got other ideas, Just asking , cause I see a lot of terrorist lableing, on mainstream hearsay
All nations use terrorism of one sort or another to effect political ends.

World and government leaders are not the brightest light bulbs in the pack. They never think things through as they think they are "gods" and can make no mistakes. So ya nukes are on the table. Why have nukes if you never intend to use them at some point.

First it's war by terrorism when that does produce the ends they want they will escalate upwards and eventually it'll be nukes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back