World War Three

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those that can not even bring themselves to think about or believe what is about to happen will go into a mental state that I will not even try to put a description on when it spreads to their country . It all comes to calmly preparing for battle or on the other side of the coin , the exact opposite . Those of us that have walked through a battlefield know what can be reality .

Those that can not even bring themselves to think about or believe what is about to happen will go into a mental state that I will not even try to put a description on when it spreads to their country . It all comes to calmly preparing for battle or on the other side of the coin , the exact opposite . Those of us that have walked through a battlefield know what can be reality .
With what you've seen of war do you think that we'll be attacked by nuclear weapons or by those allegedly in cells throughout the country?

It's really hard with the changes happening in the country - I think sometimes many of us shut the horror out of our consciousness of what may be ahead.

With what you've seen of war do you think that we'll be attacked by nuclear weapons or by those allegedly in cells throughout the country?
"WHY" does this matter......??? Seems like it "ONLY" matters if a person is shopping for an excuse to justify in their mind, that prepping is a pointless waste of effort.

I think sometimes many of us shut the horror out of our consciousness of what may be ahead.
Seens like an excellent indication of "how" that person will react to an, in their face horrific experience.

Seens like an excellent indication of "how" that person will react to an, in their face horrific experience.
An individual cannot think about horrific realties 24/7. Most of us know instinctively that something bad is coming and keep that at the back of our minds. If it was always in the forefront we'd likely not get anything done due to freezing or the "fight or flight" reaction.

No - I'd like his view on which to better prepare for. Who better to ask than someone who has been in a war?
"WHAT" will you do differently.......depending on what you learn from his reply to you....???

we'd likely not get anything done due to freezing or the "fight or flight" reaction.
Why not expand your experience in that area, so you do not freeze.

It's really hard with the changes happening in the country - I think sometimes many of us shut the horror out of our consciousness of what may be ahead.
Both -- But it " may " take a few months after things take a more serious turn for the escalation into the use of Nukes . Then there is the matter of how long will it take for the nukes to be used in a more global manner . Really the bigger question for me , will the global nuking begin tomorrow or perhaps as long as five years from now . Terroist cell attacks " will " happen . Again it is just a matter of when . I suppose all the members are aware of the attempted terrorist attack on the " Taylor Swift Concert using chemical / biological attack on the packed anticipated crowd " last week " . Fortunately this attack was found out before it happened and as a result three Taylor Swift concerts were cancelled. They will try again .

Last edited:
Both -- But it " may " take a few months after things take a more serious turn for the escalation into the use of Nukes . Then there is the matter of how long will it take for the nukes to be used in a more global manor . Really the bigger question for me , will the global nuking begin tomorrow or perhaps as long as five years from now .

Both -- But it " may " take a few months after things take a more serious turn for the escalation into the use of Nukes . Then there is the matter of how long will it take for the nukes to be used in a more global manor . Really the bigger question for me , will the global nuking begin tomorrow or perhaps as long as five years from now .
True - we wouldn't know when it will all begin. I tend to think sooner than later.

Another thought to ponder . The longer it takes for Iran to attack Israel the longer time it gives Iran to make " more " Nuclear war heads for their missiles . Some folks may not know Iran has announced that they " already have nuclear weapons " . Whereas this has not been confirmed as to whether Iran already has nukes the probability is they actually do . --- Remember what they have been saying for years - They want to destroy Israel and " United States " . Something about destroying both the little snake and the big snake the crowds in Iran chant ---- . Russia ain't too happy with the United States either and as we all know have been threatening or promising they will go to using nukes . What we do know Russia is feverishly delivering something by airplanes to Iran . What it is they are supplying is unknown ,. Worst case scenario it could be nukes for the Iranians to launch .
Either hard to counter nuclear delivery missile systems , the Nukes themselves to attach to a missile or perhaps both could potentially be being deliverd to such a country .

Last edited:
Another thought to ponder . The longer it takes for Iran to attack Israil the longer time it gives Iran to make " more " Nuclear war heads for their missiles . Some folks may not know Iran has announced that they " already have nuclear weapons " . Whereas this has not been confirmed as to whether Iran already has nukes the probability is they actually do . --- Remember what they have been saying for years - They want to destroy Israel and " United States " . Something about destroying both the little snake and the big snake the crowds in Iran chant ---- . Russia ain't too happy with the United States either and as we all know have been threatening or promising they will go to using nukes . What we do know Russia is feverishly delivering something by airplanes to Iran . What it is they are supplying is unknown ,. Worst case scenario it could be nukes for the Iranians to launch .
The country is so compromised now that the only ones who will probably survive are those with access to underground bunkers.

The country is so compromised now that the only ones who will probably survive are those with access to underground bunkers.
And the ones in the bunker will be the ones to suffer the greatest. IMHO, when it comes to a full on nuclear war, all bets are off.

Attacked by nukes?

There is no prepping for that scenario. If nukes were unleashed on the U.S. regardless of size, then it's game on, and retaliation will be devastating to the world. The US, Russia, China, Iran, etc., will not survive a nuclear war. It will be the end of the globe.

US has 5,400 nukes
Russia has 6,000 nukes
China has 500 nukes
UK has 120 nukes
France has 290 nukes
North Korea has 55 nukes
Pakistan has 170 nukes
India has 160 nukes
Israel has roughly 100 nukes

Nukes in land based silos
Nukes on mobile launchers
Nukes in bombers
Nuke in submarines
Nukes in suitcases
Nukes in vehicles

The fallout from such weapons will kill nearly everything ... radiation, fallout, nuclear winter ...

So if you survive the blasts ... then what? When you emerge from your bunker, do you really think you will survive the catastrophic environmental destruction you will find? You won't, not for long. The food chain will quickly die.

Attacked by nukes?

There is no prepping for that scenario. If nukes were unleashed on the U.S. regardless of size, then it's game on, and retaliation will be devastating to the world. The US, Russia, China, Iran, etc., will not survive a nuclear war. It will be the end of the globe.

US has 5,400 nukes
Russia has 6,000 nukes
China has 500 nukes
UK has 120 nukes
France has 290 nukes
North Korea has 55 nukes
Pakistan has 170 nukes
India has 160 nukes

Nukes in bombers
Nuke in submarines
Nukes in suitcases
Nukes in vehicles

The fallout from such weapons will kill nearly everything ... radiation, fallout, nuclear winter ...

So if you survive the blasts ... then what? When you emerge from your bunker, do you really think you will survive the catastrophic environmental destruction you will find? You won't, not for long. The food chain will quickly die.
I think the underground bunkers grow their own food. Isn't that what Zuckerberg is building in Hawaii?

Well some are fully stocked so I don't know.
I don't have the information at my finger tips and my time to stay on this forum has about run out . I suggest researching on survivability of a nuclear war . What you will find may surprise a lot of folks . It ain't what many envision , but I care not to argue with anyone , so simply research it . --- For any that can mentally accept such things about 2 or three weeks ago " Canadian Prepper " interviewed a Nuclear Scientist and discussed this very thing . By going to " youtube and typing in " Canadian Prepper " likely anyone interested in this can find the interview , as Canadian Prepper programs stay for awhile on the site for viewing . -- If anyone wants me to provide the link , speak up and I likely will be able to later today or in the morning provide the link to the discussion with the nuclear scientist , on surviving a nuclear war .

Last edited:
We are at war, 5th generation undeclared war, Just cause no one declared it doesn't mean it is not happening.
Information is the first thing to disappear, it is hard to get much more than an opinion on things, let alone a theory , facts, the only fact is you can't get facts.

WELL the DEMOCRATS in the blue states and northeast have caused most of this problem, dont hide your head in the sand, stand up for whats right!!!!

We are at war, 5th generation undeclared war, Just cause no one declared it doesn't mean it is not happening.
Information is the first thing to disappear, it is hard to get much more than an opinion on things, let alone a theory , facts, the only fact is you can't get facts.
I noticed DuckDuckGo going with the company line now too. If anyone finds any real news please post it.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/q...umb-for-radiation-be-understood-theoretically --- Guys I am glad to see some of the members willing to face this issue as it appears many can not . I have been searching my old sites looking for the interview with the Nuclear Scientist and what we can expect in the aftermath . Unfortunately so for I have failed to find it . However the link here some may find interesting as it address the radiation caused by the nukes and the dissipation rate . --- Hint everyone ain't going to die if a Nuclear war takes place " not even close " . Some will fare better than others though and that has a lot to do with whether they prepared or not . I don't expect " anyone in the everyone is going to die crowd " to believe that so I will continue to try to find scientific documentation to back my statement . -- Actually not likely anyone in the " everyone is going to die crowd " will believe the link that I posted above .

Attacked by nukes?
OK....we will go through this a bit at a time.....
There is no prepping for that scenario.
Yes - there is. In fact there are even several good books written about how to do exactly that.

People who are knowledgeable about nuclear weapons and radiation all agree that Nuclear war is something most of the world's population would survive.

If nukes were unleashed on the U.S. regardless of size, then it's game on, and retaliation will be devastating to the world.
Maybe.....maybe not....but either way, it will not devastate the world.

The US, Russia, China, Iran, etc., will not survive a nuclear war.
Probably not as nations like they are now.......but plenty of people from those nations will make it....especially the ones who are prepared, knowledgeable and don't panic or give up without even trying to survive.

It will be the end of the globe.
Absolutely not.

For a start, there are almost no nuclear weapons targeting the Southern Hemisphere.

Next.....most nuclear weapons would be hit on the ground or in flight.....that is why there were previously many more weapons in the Soviet and US stockpiles. It was accepted that most would not make it to their targets.

US has 5,400 nukes
Russia has 6,000 nukes
China has 500 nukes
UK has 120 nukes
France has 290 nukes
North Korea has 55 nukes
Pakistan has 170 nukes
India has 160 nukes
Correct.....but again, most won't ever make it to a target. Most warheads are on obsolete ICBMs that have cheap recurrent costs.....but have been mostly rendered ineffective by missile interception technology. The warheads that will mostly get through are those on Boomers (SLBM armed subs)......but those have very high recurrent costs, so most nations with those have been steadily cutting back on numbers of them since the end of the cold war.

Nukes in bombers
Nuke in submarines
Of the above, only the sub launched SLBMs have a good chance of getting to their targets.....but only if the sub isn't being tailed by an attack boat and gets deep sixed before it can launch anything.

Nukes in suitcases
Nukes in vehicles
These were once sort of a thing but were retired 3-4 decades ago.

To a limited extent.....but most weapons will be fused for airburst which kicks up little to no fallout.....and the most dangerous radioactive elements/particles have short half life.....so that means the level of radioactivity decays quite fast. If you can protect yourself from radioactive contamination for a couple of weeks, then you can start spending quite a bit of time outside. That is how bunkers work. This idea you need to be in a bunker for months or years is BS.

The earths atmosphere has already been subjected to 545 MT of nuclear detonations.....in tests....and yet we are all still here.

Most of those weapons you listed are in the 100-400 KT yield range....so even if half of them managed to get to a target, that is only about triple the combined yield of the previous testing.

So if you survive the blasts ... then what?
Well to do that, you really do need to be outside the blast radius of hits......but the combined area of all those blast radii is actually only a small part of the target nations and a tiny proportion of the earths surface.

Like all survival from severe crises, being outside all the blast radii, is mostly about location. But assuming you do survive the first few weeks, then you will need all the same resources, supplies and capabilities that apply to all severe crises.

When you emerge from your bunker, do you really think you will survive the catastrophic environmental destruction you will find?
Yes - I will......because the environmental destruction you mention is mostly an unrealistic construct of the 1980s nuclear disarmament movement and Hollywood.

You won't, not for long.
Quitters never win and winners never quit.
The food chain will quickly die.
Light to medium fallout doesn't kill plants.

Animals that were not contaminated won't die either.

Most foods can be decontaminated by washing to remove surface residues.

Even though a reactor accident creates much more contamination than a nuclear strike, the food chain around Chernobyl is actually thriving because the people were mostly moved out. Some people still live there.....they like the relative solitude.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are both thriving modern cities.

OK....we will go through this a bit at a time.....

Yes - there is. In fact there are even several good books written about how to do exactly that.

People who are knowledgeable about nuclear weapons and radiation all agree that Nuclear war is something most of the world's population would survive.

Maybe.....maybe not....but either way, it will not devastate the world.

Probably not as nations like they are now.......but plenty of people from those nations will make it....especially the ones who are prepared, knowledgeable and don't panic or give up without even trying to survive.

Absolutely not.

For a start, there are almost no nuclear weapons targeting the Southern Hemisphere.

Next.....most nuclear weapons would be hit on the ground or in flight.....that is why there were previously many more weapons in the Soviet and US stockpiles. It was accepted that most would not make it to their targets.

Correct.....but again, most won't ever make it to a target. Most warheads are on obsolete ICBMs that have cheap recurrent costs.....but have been mostly rendered ineffective by missile interception technology. The warheads that will mostly get through are those on Boomers (SLBM armed subs)......but those have very high recurrent costs, so most nations with those have been steadily cutting back on numbers of them since the end of the cold war.

Of the above, only the sub launched SLBMs have a good chance of getting to their targets.....but only if the sub isn't being tailed by an attack boat and gets deep sixed before it can launch anything.

These were once sort of a thing but were retired 3-4 decades ago.

To a limited extent.....but most weapons will be fused for airburst which kicks up little to no fallout.....and the most dangerous radioactive elements/particles have short half life.....so that means the level of radioactivity decays quite fast. If you can protect yourself from radioactive contamination for a couple of weeks, then you can start spending quite a bit of time outside. That is how bunkers work. This idea you need to be in a bunker for months or years is BS.

The earths atmosphere has already been subjected to 545 MT of nuclear detonations.....in tests....and yet we are all still here.

Most of those weapons you listed are in the 100-400 KT yield range....so even if half of them managed to get to a target, that is only about triple the combined yield of the previous testing.

Well to do that, you really do need to be outside the blast radius of hits......but the combined area of all those blast radii is actually only a small part of the target nations and a tiny proportion of the earths surface.

Like all survival from severe crises, being outside all the blast radii, is mostly about location. But assuming you do survive the first few weeks, then you will need all the same resources, supplies and capabilities that apply to all severe crises.

Yes - I will......because the environmental destruction you mention is mostly an unrealistic construct of the 1980s nuclear disarmament movement and Hollywood.

Quitters never win and winners never quit.I r

Light to medium fallout doesn't kill plants.

Animals that were not contaminated won't die either.

Most foods can be decontaminated by washing to remove surface residues.

Even though a reactor accident creates much more contamination than a nuclear strike, the food chain around Chernobyl is actually thriving because the people were mostly moved out. Some people still live there.....they like the relative solitude.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are both thriving modern cities
No nuclear weapons targeting the Southern Hemisphere as in below America or as in Florida, Texas, Georgia?

Do you know anything about the effects causing cancer? I read that many actors such as John Wayne, developed cancer from shooting scenes close to where nukes were set off in the desert. In fact people in Utah and Arizona are still getting cancer from it allegedly.

People like Zuck are building underground bunkers so that tells me that they must know something.

Latest posts

Back