What Was Your Favorite Toy as a Kid?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had cowboy guns when I was young. We always wanted to play cowboys and Indians, but nobody wanted to be an Indian. Everyone wanted to be Roy Rogers or the Lone Ranger.

That evolved into a Daisy BB gun, but you never went anywhere without riding your bike with your baseball glove on the handle bars. We were always looking for a baseball game.

I had cowboy guns when I was young. We always wanted to play cowboys and Indians, but nobody wanted to be an Indian. Everyone wanted to be Roy Rogers or the Lone Ranger.

That evolved into a Daisy BB gun, but you never went anywhere without riding your bike with your baseball glove on the handle bars. We were always looking for a baseball game.
I did the same things. Were you cowboy guns cap guns? Mine were. Yes, Daisy BB guns were a very popular thing in the 1950s. The city didn't like them because they were CONSTANTLY changing the busted street lights....but it wasn't me! Honest! <GRIP>

Latest posts

Back