What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been busy, will try to catch up later
had fun with daughter and granddaughter yesterday, went to the market ( she wanted to see it) and just visited there and then took grandbaby to the playground. Later I made sushi and we played cards after grandkid went to bed
the day before we went swimming and did some shopping.
No plans yet for today

I was planning on finishing the great relocation of stuff to the storage garage, but instead I am hanging out in apartment waiting to cook brunch then waiting some more for the lady to get home. There is a 0.000013% chance I make it back to the compound tonight, so the rest of the move will likely have to wait until Monday and Tuesday.

I was planning on finishing the great relocation of stuff to the storage garage, but instead I am hanging out in apartment waiting to cook brunch then waiting some more for the lady to get home. There is a 0.000013% chance I make it back to the compound tonight, so the rest of the move will likely have to wait until Monday and Tuesday.

I don't envy you that. MOVE is a four letter word. Worst part is after you move you are only half done. Now you have to put it all away. Sorry to rub it in. I know I'm not telling you anything new.

Woke up to our first killing frost of the year at 24 degrees. Snow is projected to hit the ground starting this evening and then all week, so today I will be collecting summer items from the yard (rakes, hoedags, etc) and putting them away for the winter. If I don’t, they will lay there until the snow melts in spring. I will also be putting the chains on my vehicles driving my plows and snow blowers. We will also make a final run up the mountain to pick blueberries, crowberries and cranberries before they get the white blanket treatment. Yesterday we got the last of the garden harvested including our potatoes and a few lonely tomatoes.

After i finished yesterday’s chores, I enjoyed a wonderful sunset.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back