What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today sunny 47f --- from my kitchen window
1728396866035.png

Stiff and sore from running a chainsaw yesterday. I think I'm going to the farm supply this morning. I have T-posts but they are 7ft and meant for the chicken pen rebuild. Shorter posts will be better for the section of fence I'm working on.

Need a couple more items while in town. Maybe by this afternoon I'll be moving a bit better and can sink a few posts.

Stiff and sore from running a chainsaw yesterday. I think I'm going to the farm supply this morning. I have T-posts but they are 7ft and meant for the chicken pen rebuild. Shorter posts will be better for the section of fence I'm working on.

Need a couple more items while in town. Maybe by this afternoon I'll be moving a bit better and can sink a few posts.
That's all I use are the 7ft posts. I drive them in 2ft. If I hit a rock then I drill a hole with my hammer drill. And in places that's all I have is rock.

Well I've already had to run out to get something 2 different times this morning. One of my wife's friends is going to need a lift to work later & I'm tasked for that. Tonight my wife is going out with the girls so I'm thinking hamburgers for my step father & I. As for what's keeping me busy, one of those trips out was to get a shelf for a mini cabinet. I got it, put it in & cleaned, dried & filled it will crystal. I already know that my wife won't be happy with one of the shelves so I have a back up plan. I really should kick back for the rest of the day because I have a very angry muscle in my back but between lunch & dinner I plan to clean the crystal in 2 more shelves, the shelves & put them back. After that I'll do nothing for the rest of the day except go out for dinner.
I'm making great progress on the crystal cleaning so I am hoping that I've only got 2 more weeks of it.

I survived this mornings colonoscopy. Actually, the procedure itself is a big nothing. It's the prep for it the day before and the morning of that sucks.

What a nice brunch out we had after the procedure. Biscuits and gravy, eggs, and roasted potatoes with hazelnut coffee. I couldn't be more mellow. I think that's probably the IV Versed and Fentanyl they gave me that's doing the talking here. But I'll take it, whatever it was that brought this mellowness on. I can see why they require you to have a driver with you for this procedure. If I was driving myself, I'd probably be hitting Kansas about now, looking for the turnoff to Denver.

Latest posts

Back