What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going to finish the rearranging project, the freezer room is done, I just need to clean up the livingroom. We have one extra freezer that doesn't fit.
Did shopping yesterday , wow Lowes was selling 100 ft extention cords for $99, that's crazy! I am going to order them online. We need to replace the old ones from the solar panels to the house
Hope all the goats are still where they are supposed to be this morning. We left everyone out since it is not that cold and not raining either. We really need some rain or we are going to feed half the hay we have before winter even starts
I wore my good hiking shoes yesterday to take care of the animals and today my foot feels better. I think I just need to not wear muck boots for a while

Jacob’s off to FFA National convention this morning.

Sa-weet! :cool: I might know a guy who might know a thing or two about 'Rocking the Nat FFA' back in the day...

DS-Nat-FFA12.jpg
:cool: 👊

jd

Hope he has a great time! Little granddaughter and I enjoyed the FFA exhibit at the state fair here. Hoping she might want to join next year when she starts High School.
This is his 3rd year to get to go to Indianapolis, he is always so excited to go. It’s so strange around here when he’s gone. I guess we best be getting used to it though.

Mom was supposed to have a doctor's appointment today. As she was going to bed she grumpily said she didn't want to go. Doctor's office called this morning and said doctor had to go to a hospital in Alexandria in the afternoon and they needed to cancel her appointment. I said we'd reschedule once she woke up and I could discuss it with her. Told the clerk Mom didn't want to go today anyway so it worked out. Still need to go to HomeDepot to see if I can get the new door levers rekeyed. Hoping Mom will come with me so she can pick out a key for herself.

Heard from a friend that his precious kitty Salem got out and got hit by a car. She lived but had to have her jaw wired shut and he set up a gofundme for her vet bills. He's got about half the goal now. Hoping he can make it all the way. He doesn't have much $ but he loves his kitties. Don't think I'm allowed to share gofundme links here though.

I've been playing hidden object games and looking at tutorials on how to install new batteries in key fobs for the CRV. The batteries in both of the key fobs for the CRV are dead.

Mom was supposed to have a doctor's appointment today. As she was going to bed she grumpily said she didn't want to go. Doctor's office called this morning and said doctor had to go to a hospital in Alexandria in the afternoon and they needed to cancel her appointment. I said we'd reschedule once she woke up and I could discuss it with her. Told the clerk Mom didn't want to go today anyway so it worked out. Still need to go to HomeDepot to see if I can get the new door levers rekeyed. Hoping Mom will come with me so she can pick out a key for herself.

Heard from a friend that his precious kitty Salem got out and got hit by a car. She lived but had to have her jaw wired shut and he set up a gofundme for her vet bills. He's got about half the goal now. Hoping he can make it all the way. He doesn't have much $ but he loves his kitties. Don't think I'm allowed to share gofundme links here though.

I've been playing hidden object games and looking at tutorials on how to install new batteries in key fobs for the CRV. The batteries in both of the key fobs for the CRV are dead.
I should have thought of that. The vet bills for our mutt came to over $10,000 from when he got run over by the tractor.

Latest posts

Back