• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big movie night at the Tacitus household. One I recommend...and another I very much recommend.

First, the one that I merely recommend. But then, I'm a big wine guy. I polished off an entire bottle myself during this movie (well, started to)...I couldn't help it. It just seemed appropriate....

And now for the one that I very much recommend. The cinematography for this one was amazing. Try to catch how many scene cuts they do. I heard none, but I think there were possibly two. Imagine shooting a movie like this with no cuts. It was basically a live performance caught on film. Also, war movie...quite moving...much better than I expected. Watch this movie. I honestly can't believe I waited this long to watch this movie.

Last edited:
The Harry Potter movies. My daughter is visiting from Hawaii and wanted to binge watch those. We've finished the first two movies - six more to go! We're not going to finish the whole series this trip while she's here visiting. Which is good for me. I'm only a little less than halfway through the fifth book. It's preferable to read each book before watching the corresponding movie. Seven books, eight movies (the last book turned into two movies). The first three books were short. Four was quite a bit longer. Five is as well. I'm assuming six and seven are longer ones too. The movies seem kind of long too. Seems like the first two were well over two hours each.

The Harry Potter movies. My daughter is visiting from Hawaii and wanted to binge watch those. We've finished the first two movies - six more to go! We're not going to finish the whole series this trip while she's here visiting. Which is good for me. I'm only a little less than halfway through the fifth book. It's preferable to read each book before watching the corresponding movie. Seven books, eight movies (the last book turned into two movies). The first three books were short. Four was quite a bit longer. Five is as well. I'm assuming six and seven are longer ones too. The movies seem kind of long too. Seems like the first two were well over two hours each.
my entire family loves those and we actually went to the movie theaters in various places to watch them, many of them came out while we were on trips

I watched 3 of them again on the flight back from Ireland

We toyed with watching debate replay but opted for couple of episodes of "Hitchhiker Guide to the Galaxy, Marx's Brothers "A Night in Casablanca" and finished the night with season 2 episode 1 of " Wild Wild West".

Good times

Ben

Latest posts

Back