Cashless Society

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt this is anything new. But they are openly admitting it now.

Mastercard To Expand Digital Biometric ID and “Behavioral Biometrics”​

https://reclaimthenet.org/mastercard-to-expand-digital-biometric-id-and-behavioral-biometrics

The leap from simple 'marketing' strategies to something much more controlling is really not that big.
That is why I shun the CC perks and use cash whenever possible. Nobody knows where the cash came from, nobody knows where it went, nobody knows who used it, nobody knows what time I used it, nobody knows where I am when I used it, etc. etc. And NO.....I don't have a smart phone or a smart car. And I also don't have anything to hide.....but I like my privacy b/c I just do. Once you give it up.....it's gone!

Nobody needs to know when I go grocery shopping, what food I'm buying, or how much I spend on it. Pretty soon, health insurance premiums will be calculated based on shopping habits if we don't push back. It's really not that far out.
This is something Donald Trump will put an end to in the US...and...we'll go along with it...I hope!

This is something Donald Trump will put an end to in the US...and...we'll go along with it...I hope!
I hope you're right, but I don't put all of my faith in Trump. At this point, I support him (on the ballot) b/c there is nobody else to support. I really don't like those choices.....

Besides, he can't fix everything that's wrong with America right now. If I put all my faith in someone other than Jesus, I'm guaranteed to be disappointed.

...I don't put all of my faith in Trump. At this point, I support him (on the ballot) b/c there is nobody else to support. I really don't like those choices.....
Friends occasionally ask whom I support for President. I say, "What do you mean by 'support'?"

I haven't voted for any candidate in many, many years.

I only vote against the candidate who I think will do the most damage in the next 4 years...because I think they will all do damage to the Republic, and I just consider it my duty as a citizen of the Republic to slow the damage down as much as I can with what little I have...my vote.

So, I never call myself a "supporter" of any candidate. Seems like most candidates will let me down. I am, however, an "opposer" of most candidates...I just have to decide whom I oppose the most, and then vote for the other one.

Latest posts

Back