Cats .. all about only cats

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a new stray cat that has been coming to my house. I throw food out for animals almost every night. Deer corn, mealworms, sunflower seeds, whole peanuts and cat kibble for the crows, deer, squirrels. This cat discovered the cat food in my yard. The homestead down the road has a whole bunch of feral in neutered cats. This one find us. I’m now feeding him in a bowl and gave home some canned food today. He’s learning to trust me. In a couple weeks I’ll get him neutered. Any cute name suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpeg
    IMG_2316.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2319.mov
    29.1 MB
Last edited:
This is a new stray cat that has been coming to my house. I throw food out for animals almost every night. Deer corn, mealworms, sunflower seeds, whoke peanuts and cat kibble for the cries, deer, squirrels. This cat discovered the cat food in my yard. The homestead down the road has a whole bench of feral in neutered cats. This one find us. I’m now feeding him in a bowl and gave home some canned food today. He’s learning to trust me. In a couple weeks I’ll get him neutered. Any cute name suggestions?
Tennessee Tuxedo :) . (Old Cartoon penguin)

This is a new stray cat that has been coming to my house. I throw food out for animals almost every night. Deer corn, mealworms, sunflower seeds, whoke peanuts and cat kibble for the cries, deer, squirrels. This cat discovered the cat food in my yard. The homestead down the road has a whole bench of feral in neutered cats. This one find us. I’m now feeding him in a bowl and gave home some canned food today. He’s learning to trust me. In a couple weeks I’ll get him neutered. Any cute name suggestions?
Casper Tux or Tuxedo

Checkers -- Magik -- Willie - Vladymir

Yesterday our oldest black cat showed up. He had been gone for over a week and considering his age I figured his time had come.
He wasn't too skinny but he sure wanted to remain in contact with me. And he is still sheding here in montana so the fur is everywhere.
Once before he got locked in the neighbors garage and was gone for about four days and before that the neighbors with two pit bulls found him in their house.....
Some cats definately lead a crazy life..

Latest posts

Back