anybody monitoring russias movements?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted on Thursday, 10 September, 2015 - 9:30

In Luhansk sector between 1 and 2 a.m. militants made another attempt to pass through the Ukrainian defense line in Stanychno- Luhansk district. Their sabotage and reconnaissance group crossed the Siversky Donets near Syze and entered into battle with the Ukrainian military. After a half-hour firefight insurgents retreated. One Ukrainian soldier was killed in action. The ATO forces did not suffer any more lethal casualties yesterday. One militant provocation took place near Shchastia, where they made several grenade launcher shots. Bakhmutka and Popasna sectors were calm yesterday.

Militants used small arms once in Donetsk sector near Luhanske. It was calm near Horlivka, Dzerzhynsk and Yasynuvata. For over two hours last evening, militants fired upon the Ukrainian positions between Avdiivka and Spartak. They did not apply heavy weapons. The ceasefire is observed in the front area from Pisky to the Azov Sea.

Yesterday the Ukrainian military recorded 6 flights of militants’ drones east of Mariupol. Overall, it has been relatively calm at the frontline for the last 10 days. The militants usually violate ceasefire up to 10 times a day without using heavy weapons.

Note: This text is a transcript of the official briefing of the spokesperson of Administration of the President of Ukraine on ATO-related issues. Uaposition can not change the wording and terms used by the spokesperson. We disagree with the used terms “Russian backed militants” and “Pro Russian terrorist” instead of “Russian troops” and “Russian terrorists”. However, this is official terminology of Ukrainian authorities because as of now Ukrainian authorities don’t recognize Russia as a Party to the Conflict in Ukraine and don’t severs diplomatic relations and economic cooperation.

I'd take the US any time over the russkies,haven't had any troubles with you,unlike with russia over the years...haven't seen you guys with tanks and planes trying to come over my border..

I'd take the US any time over the russkies,haven't had any troubles with you,unlike with russia over the years...haven't seen you guys with tanks and planes trying to come over my border..
Don't get me wrong, I'm not sticking up for the Russians or condoning their actions. But the US government has meddled in the business of many other countries over the years.. Btw, I lived in Russia for about 4 years.

I didn't :) no worries mate,we only have to much bad history with them and it seems that nothing has changed in that country over the years towards us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sticking up for the Russians or condoning their actions. But the US government has meddled in the business of many other countries over the years.. Btw, I lived in Russia for about 4 years.
These interventions have different objectives and lead to different rezultatamkak effect has different consequences for the population of these countries. This difference is very clearly visible in the example of North Korea and South Korea, as well as in the example of West Germany and East Germany.

and as long as mad-vlad supports Assad in Syria,we have this problem with all the illegals pouring over the borders..so this is also something we can blame that maniac for,oh how I wish he'd get some deadly disease :)

One day you young nations will realise when you are the guys in the playground with the big stick EVERYONE hates you and everything you do EXCEPT for your money and the right to live in your country.

94433a84_s.jpg

http://imrussia.org/media/pdf/An_Invasion_by_Any_Other_Name.pdf

Last edited:
Russia has condemned the air strikes French Air Force on the positions of the ISIS in Syria. Is it just me worry Russian about the of well-being ISIS suggests the idea that ISIS is the creation of Russia ???

or mad-vlad has a deal with them like the non-agression packt Stalin had with Adolf??? he's that type of maniac who would make deals with the devil himself if it suits his own agenda.

Islamic groups before isis had beat up Ak's , old bolt actions and sks's, Tokarev pistols and old Arab knives . Isis comes along with Glocks and first rate rifles and machine guns . Most have tactical web gear and tactical field knives .
Some one built them up .

In this clothing and tactical gear ISIS completely analogous to that used by Russian terrorists in Ukraine.

Senator John McCain on Thursday said Russia's initial air strikes in Syria targeted recruits in the Free Syrian Army rebel group backed by the United States.
"I can absolutely confirm to you that they were strikes against our Free Syrian Army recruits that have been armed and trained by the CIA because we have communications with people there," McCain, head of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said in an interview on CNN.

so much for the great coalition against ISIS,you can't trust that idiot in Kremlin

Russia has condemned the air strikes French Air Force on the positions of the ISIS in Syria. Is it just me worry Russian about the of well-being ISIS suggests the idea that ISIS is the creation of Russia ???

No, we did, though we didn't mean to. We armed the rebels, but many of them went with ISIS and Al Queda when they poured into Syria. Russia HATES ISIS, because with them in play, their pipeline deal with Assad just won't happen. Of course, the Russian jets targeted anti-Assad rebels vs. actual ISIS or Al Queda forces....though no doubt they'll help with ISIS also, but for their own reasons. Russia condemned France, because it condemns everyone who publicly buys into the BS of us wanting to destroy ISIS. Behind the scenes, I'm pretty sure most know the real deal. Just will never see it on the news.

Anyone who thinks Russia is interested in helping to fight ISIS because they are evil, is deluded. Of course, even WE aren't really fighting them as we could. Because, as long as they are in play, no pipeline for natural gas. As long as they are in play, other Middle Eastern nations who hate our guts, are now begging for our presence to assure their own regimes don't go the way of Iraq and Syria, and it's a pretty good position to be in if you are the US. As sad as it is, ISIS is what allows the US to maintain its agenda in the Middle East. We didn't create them directly, but we certainly laid the groundwork for them with the power vacuum we left when we pulled out.

. Behind the scenes, I'm pretty sure most know the real deal. Just will never see it on the news.
Only Russia in this transaction is not a party, is the object of the transaction. The current situation is very reminiscent of the events in Afghanistan 79. The main thing is not to scare Russian ahead of time and allow deeper drawn into the conflict.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russian-jet-shot-down-turkish-6610679

sofar unconfirmed,but if a Nato fighter shot down a russkie jet,this will only escalate...that gobblin in kreml told he made a decree that every russkie man between 18-64 must now start with hard physical training,so they will be able to "defend" their country...well something is going to happen as mad-vlads cash is spent by 2018 at the latest,propably sooner->no cash means he MUST find an enemy...

Turkey as we know it is going to fall apart . What happens in Turkey will spill into Europe .

Senator John McCain on Thursday said Russia's initial air strikes in Syria targeted recruits in the Free Syrian Army rebel group backed by the United States.
"I can absolutely confirm to you that they were strikes against our Free Syrian Army recruits that have been armed and trained by the CIA because we have communications with people there," McCain, head of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said in an interview on CNN.
You mean the twelve fighters we trained with half a billion dollars? Our strategy in Syria has been a dismal failure from the start. We didn't even have a plan, just like Afghanistan and Iraq, for when we topple the govt. I am as patriotic as anyone, but I really question our leaders intelligence. At least Putin is smart enough to know that Assad, although he may not win any humanitarian awards, is better than the total chaos that we made in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hopefully he will stabilize Assad, and end the damn war we were intent on perpetuating. If the war stops, so does the flow of refugees. I'm honestly ashamed of all the suffering we have caused over there by prolonging the civil war. As I said, I have no love for Assad, but at least there was a civilized country under him, just look at the cities now, nothing but devistation.
I don't mean to offend or inflame anyone here, but am really tired of the lives, money and effort being wasted by our leaders.

Brent S,that's called politics,when have we seen that they waste their lives or lives of their loved ones? that's why they keep on doing it..yes I know I'm a cynical sob,but I can live with that.

You mean the twelve fighters we trained with half a billion dollars? Our strategy in Syria has been a dismal failure from the start. We didn't even have a plan, just like Afghanistan and Iraq, for when we topple the govt. I am as patriotic as anyone, but I really question our leaders intelligence. At least Putin is smart enough to know that Assad, although he may not win any humanitarian awards, is better than the total chaos that we made in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hopefully he will stabilize Assad, and end the damn war we were intent on perpetuating. If the war stops, so does the flow of refugees. I'm honestly ashamed of all the suffering we have caused over there by prolonging the civil war. As I said, I have no love for Assad, but at least there was a civilized country under him, just look at the cities now, nothing but devistation.
I don't mean to offend or inflame anyone here, but am really tired of the lives, money and effort being wasted by our leaders.
Russian is not going to enter order of in Syria. They simply do not have this money. After their interventions, Syria is doomed to repeat the fate of Afghanistan, where the Taliban It will take place ISIS

Turkey as we know it is going to fall apart . What happens in Turkey will spill into Europe .

no wonder they insist on the "demand" that turks would no longer need visas to enter this crumbling paradise of EU.... ;)

Almost certainly Syria and Iraq will both be Balkanized, with a secular state remaining around Damascus and the south, to the coast, the northern regions going to make a Kurdistan, and the central region going to form a Caliphate.

A lot of pro's and con's about russia here, and all good with respect to your own beliefs. Remember, trust NO ONE, and QUESTION EVERYTHING!! If Russia is the old USSR then the US is the OLD Germany. Why, more than 80% of all the evil German scientists from WWII were brought to the US after the war. They were given new comfortable lives and payed top dollar to become scientists to work on much of the Black projects the US was involved in and today account for over 75% of all top scientists involved with top secret US projects we are not supposed to know about.
Some high ups even X Military officers claim that the old evil Germany still exists within the US structure working at an alarming rate and spending trillions of dollars to continue Germanies R&D of high tech and out-of-this-world technologies. It's all documented as to the crazy stuff that Germany was working on when we ended the war and the US took it all including the ones who were doing that work.
It's hard to say who to trust but one that is untrusted by me is the US break-away civilization (Secret space Program) and not the ones in the white house but the ones who started secrecy of new technologies whether it came from a crashed Craft or not, and this group seperated themselves from the main stream governments and seperated the technologies and projects to become the secret space program or break-away civilization which does not answer to nobody and has it's own financial network, military, R&D and manufacturing corporations and who controls what we see and hear to a large extent and who keeps secret the things the people are not supposed to know about. That secret started 65 years or so ago and has grown so large and involves millions of people and it is a multi-trillion dollar secret that must remain secret because keeping that secret involved fraud, lies and murder throughout the years.
Anyway, beware of what's on the screen your watching, it can be an illusion meant to keep you looking at the fire while they guy who lit that fire runs away.

sigh,so hard to trust someone these days...russia I haven't trusted..well never.. and never will,if and it's a BIG IF,ISIS downed that russkie plane in Egypt,it gives us/me here some breathing space as hopefully mad-vlad is pissed off enough to direct his attention down there and if he sends troops there it will undoublty deplete some of his resouces,cold hard math from my side;every dead russkie is one less perhaps on my border.

Personally, I'd rather have a million Russians on our border than the ten million Mexicans who have already crossed it illegally. An invasion is an invasion, whether they're carrying AKs or anchor babies. The latter are probably more destructive to our nation and our people than the former, imo.

Latest posts

Back