Back at it again…

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back BT! Hubby had a 6 yard shot at a forky buck this morning, but wasn’t legal so had to just sit and watch it go by. (They have to be at least 3 points here.)
Will be looking forward to your input 😊
I think in my area it needs to be a forked horn or spike only (western count). It's still summer here. I won't hunt when it's in the 70's and 80's.

Welcome back Bluetick.

I think in my area it needs to be a forked horn or spike only (western count). It's still summer here. I won't hunt when it's in the 70's and 80's.

Welcome back Bluetick.
It’s because he didn’t get his application for Montana tags in before the deadline then arranged to go on some private property in Oregon but it burnt in one of the fires so he only got bow tag for here at the house.

It’s because he didn’t get his application for Montana tags in before the deadline then arranged to go on some private property in Oregon but it burnt in one of the fires so he only got bow tag for here at the house.
I see. And it's probably too late to get an elk tag for here too. It was for us, but sometimes they save some tags for out of staters.

Last edited:
Back