Bear (the GSD) update!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear doesn't have much Dobe in him, but definitely has some Doberman mannerisms!!
Mine had pit bull mannerisms and the typical pit bull head and ears, didn’t have the typical sloped back and hips of GSD’s but had typical shepherd coloring.

FWIW: Now I know all about pit bull mannerisms,.. I adopted one. Not because I wanted a pit, I mean I didn’t want one. But this dog is so cool!!! Loving, playful, attentive, smart, and… even trainable.

Mine had pit bull mannerisms and the typical pit bull head and ears, didn’t have the typical sloped back and hips of GSD’s but had typical shepherd coloring.

FWIW: Now I know all about pit bull mannerisms,.. I adopted one. Not because I wanted a pit, I mean I didn’t want one. But this dog is so cool!!! Loving, playful, attentive, smart, and… even trainable.
This dog fights raccoons for fun… opossums… they really do play dead, or they will be soon.

With people… can’t get enough attention from them. But still a great watch dog when strangers come around.

/end sidetrack

Latest posts

Back