Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebecca talked at one point about a type of self-defense. The style of fighting had a name. It involved poles roughly the height of the fighter, and maybe inch and half to two inches in diameter. Anyone knows the name of the style.

Where is Rebecca........???

Rebecca talked at one point about a type of self-defense. The style of fighting had a name. It involved poles roughly the height of the fighter, and maybe inch and half to two inches in diameter. Anyone knows the name of the style.
Maybe one of the mods can try reaching out to her. Backlash hasn’t been on either.

I’ve seen that before with the poles- don’t know what it’s called, but if I figure it out, I will let you know.

I sent Backlash an email from his provided email address on 6/19, but have not received any response.
Thank you. He knows where I am so maybe they’ll stop by one day if they make it this direction. I didn’t know he didn’t care for the merge. Last I knew they were traveling and ran into every kind of weather imaginable so was concerned on that front (or health or…).
Unfortunate

So sad! I missed that, smh!
You have to watch what 'like-emojis' people leave on posts...
Screenshot_20240717-225340_kindlephoto-928251274.png
Does that help?

We miss him!!
During the daytime he was great...
But you obviously didn't stay up late enough after he had too much to drink, to see his blazing personal-attack and Jew-hate posts that the mods got tired of deleting.:(
I gotta admit, when I read one of his last ones, my eyeballs rolled out! :eyeballs:

I gotta admit, when I read one of his last ones, my eyeballs rolled out! :eyeballs:
Yep. I must have seen that same one you did (it was in the middle of the night - gone by morning). I agree it was quite a doozy. I've never seen anything quite that blatant - my jaw hit the floor. Booze doesn't make you say bad things. It just facilitates you saying the things that you've been thinking all along. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and post either.

Hi guys, I'm here and doing okay. Been up to my neck in catching up and honey do's. At work I'm having to "formally compete" for the job that I am currently doing, so I'm having to draft a resume, obtain new references, basically the works.

Other than that, I'm good.
So, i'm guessing that you figured that since you're basically having to reapply for a position you hold, why not apply other places?
The job market and employment is much different than when we were many decades younger. My bosses are my children's ages. :rolleyes:
Good luck and God bless...
Sorry your wife took a nasty fall.

Saturday was a year since we last heard from Tank Girl!! That thread has been locked, but I still wanted to acknowledge our friend's journey! You are missed TG!!💗
i was hoping we could honor her on her last post anniversary but it got messed up a bit and folks couldnt understand it was her thread honoring her life and her journey...i been waiting a year to make a post in that thread myself..its a shame it had to be locked...but anyway at this point in time i think we can say

RIP Tank Girl you were tough as a tank and fought a great fight and we tried our best to fight with you with all our prayers...you are missed !

marlas1too made a lot of good posts and I was looking for a particular one where she said she'd been having headaches, then was diagnosed with cancer and didn't think she'd be back. It was bad. That particular post I cannot find.
elgar (from Abilene), and frequently posted in the sewing area.

No one has mentioned timmie in quite a while. @Peanut or @snappy1 do either of you know how timmie fared? Her last post she mentioned being in the hospital but didn't know for how long....
Yeah, she had staph. I "felt" at the time that she didn't make it 😢 I liked her.

No one has mentioned timmie in quite a while. @Peanut or @snappy1 do either of you know how timmie fared? Her last post she mentioned being in the hospital but didn't know for how long....
No, ma'am, I haven't heard from or seen anything about her. I hope you can find out something!

Man, @Frodo, I'm so sorry you're going through all that. When it rains it pours. Cute kitties poking around the fire. I hope you can get things fixed and figure out what is going on with your weight loss and stomach issues.
Glad you tagged him. I was just thinking about him also.

Latest posts

Back