Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was your "Customs" experience (Coming & Going)....????

I was asked a few questions and then allowed to enter the country. Never spent more than a minute at any of the customs station. Easy-peazy.
please do a thread of your adventure !

Good to see you back
I was asked a few questions and then allowed to enter the country. Never spent more than a minute at any of the customs station. Easy-peazy.

please do a thread of your adventure !
My wife is doing a multi-part series on our trip in Facebook. Our Facebook page and Alaska trip photo album is public and can be accessed my clicking the links below. So far, she has posted only two installments. Every day or so she'll add a new part. I will try to remember to post a link to each new part. Maybe I should start a thread with links to the parts as they become available.

Alaska Trip - Part 1

Alaska Trip - Part 2

Last edited:
Heard from Snappy earlier, the cat chewed two more cords! I told her to wrap them in aluminum foil! Hopefully she'll be back soon!!
Any pet store - or even Amazon or Walmart - should have those bitter sprays that are specifically designed to stop dogs and cats from chewing on things. Spray the cables with that. If it doesn't work, spray the cat with it.

Latest posts

Back