Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Just Cliff hasn’t been around for a while. Hope he’s okay. I know he’d had some health issues.
Hey Lady: I'm still here. I sit back and watch. I do have some ongoing issues. I have got some new information in the last few weeks that may help. I have just about settled on the fact that I was exposed to some really nasty stuff back in the mid 80's. We call it McClellan's disease named after Ft. McClellan Alabama. It's a toxic waste dump. My wife was exposed and she paid her dues back in the 90's Hysterectomy and double mastectomy. She came through luckily when MANY others women did not. Many soldiers have died. It has not been recognized by congress yet. ( Not enough people have died so they can make pay outs like Lejeune in NC.)

I do wish I could be an active Homesteader/survivalist/ whatever. I'm 58 now and should have a lot of life left. I've been here at home for 10 years now.(Retired) It does not seem that long.
I'm trying to get things around so I can start treating myself. I should be ready to go here in a few weeks. Cross your fingers!

I'm probably too new to be missed, but I'm just on vacation. I've popped in a couple of times, but if my wife sees me on my tablet she's threatened to throw it out the window. ;) Right now we are at 8,900ft in the High Sierra, trying to breathe, after nearly two weeks at the beach. I'm also trying to finish my book like Hemmingway, writing in a hotel. LOL See y'all soon. Oh, and I went to a "survival show." That was sad, thread on that coming. :)

Hey Lady: I'm still here. I sit back and watch. I do have some ongoing issues. I have got some new information in the last few weeks that may help. I have just about settled on the fact that I was exposed to some really nasty stuff back in the mid 80's. We call it McClellan's disease named after Ft. McClellan Alabama. It's a toxic waste dump. My wife was exposed and she paid her dues back in the 90's Hysterectomy and double mastectomy. She came through luckily when MANY others women did not. Many soldiers have died. It has not been recognized by congress yet. ( Not enough people have died so they can make pay outs like Lejeune in NC.)

I do wish I could be an active Homesteader/survivalist/ whatever. I'm 58 now and should have a lot of life left. I've been here at home for 10 years now.(Retired) It does not seem that long.
I'm trying to get things around so I can start treating myself. I should be ready to go here in a few weeks. Cross your fingers!
Good to hear you have a plan of attack and that you are “around.” Prayers for successful outcome 😊

I'm probably too new to be missed, but I'm just on vacation. I've popped in a couple of times, but if my wife sees me on my tablet she's threatened to throw it out the window. ;) Right now we are at 8,900ft in the High Sierra, trying to breathe, after nearly two weeks at the beach. I'm also trying to finish my book like Hemmingway, writing in a hotel. LOL See y'all soon. Oh, and I went to a "survival show." That was sad, thread on that coming. :)
As with any new members we need to figure out your pattern! Glad you are here! Can't wait to here about the survival show!!

In the hospital and being vocal about having to beg for pain meds
Is this because of your embrace with the mower on the road? Trying to be the squeaky wheel? I guess this puts you on the forum prayer roll again. (Not real sure your name is ever taken off the roll. The angels suggested you stay on it). Get better soon @Frodo

I was waiting for an update!! Hope and pray you recover quickly and your pain eases!!💗
Up date is kinda crazy
Went to Er Thursday,
Er called me at home and said to come back, Refused to tell me why, I told them be an hour away,

Thank you for stopping in.
Wow, I have seen some stories about exposure to chemicals at Lejeune. Wow, people who are willing to give their lives are just not treated well in return.

Has anyone heard updates from Frodo since he said he was in the hospital? I'd try to give him a call if my hearing wasn't messed up right now.
I saw his post on Facebook that told about the extent of what happened. Wow, just wow! I didn't see it written anywhere here, or did I miss it? It's not my story to tell, but oh my gosh!

IMG_0864.jpeg
Admitted into UMC. Yesterday and spent 24 hours in the ER. Finally got a room
Blood pressure has dipped to 25.

View attachment 159120Admitted into UMC. Yesterday and spent 24 hours in the ER. Finally got a room
Blood pressure has dipped to 25.
I can't really see much on that monitor. BP has 2 numbers, so I'm a bit confused on what exactly is 25?

Whatever the case is, you must have something going on or they wouldn't have admitted you. I'm so sorry Frodo. I hope you get feeling much better real soon. Praying for you!

I can't really see much on that monitor. BP has 2 numbers, so I'm a bit confused on what exactly is 25?

Whatever the case is, you must have something going on or they wouldn't have admitted you. I'm so sorry Frodo. I hope you get feeling much better real soon. Praying for you!
The monitor is pulse and oxygen
The numbers I am talking about are blood pressure
65 over 25

Is what it dipped down to

Yikes Frodo
Get better
If it both numbers were that low, they should have been giving him a transfusion. :mad:
When mine was like that, I was 2 quarts low from cutting an artery in two and painting everything around me red. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back