• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Country music lovers

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see nothing wrong with the lyrics to that song, @Morgan101

I hope it doesn't offend anybody. It certainly isn't intended to, but the meaning has probably changed significantly since it was originally released. How many people of either gender stand by anybody anymore.

Here's another oldie but goodie.

I can identify with that, the way I lived my life. Past tense - lived. I’m not that way anymore.
Another one of Merle’s that describes my former life to a T is “I Think I’ll Just Stay Here And Drink”.

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for saving me from what I was.

@rice paddy daddy please help me find the country music I can stand to listen to that isn't all about whiskey and my broken sorry heart.

Yeah, I got that too. Was.

Frankly, I’ve come to despise what nashville has done to country music. This guy, Tyler Childers, has yet to be twisted by them. He’s one of they young rising stars. He has an incredible voice… has several Utub vids with other songs, give them a listen.

Over the past week I’ve listened to more country music than I ever have in my life. :oops: Scary, right? It was time for a change. If you want to add bluegrass in here I think that’d be alright!
Please try to keep it clean music and respectful to women.

Wait, I forgot the link.
Tennessee Whiskey https://g.co/kgs/Hj4UryD
It might have been time for change for me, or just something new?

I’m blaming it all on radio station I stumbled across, and having a good sound system. I didn’t like county music voluntary. :p

Here’s another:

@rice paddy daddy please help me find the country music I can stand to listen to that isn't all about whiskey and my broken sorry heart.

Yeah, I got that too. Was.
I have subscribed to satellite radio for almost 20 years.
First XM, and now since the merger, SiruisXm.
I get it in my truck, my work truck, and streaming to my laptop and phone.

The country channels I have preset are Willie's Roadhouse (this is traditional country from the 70's and earlier), and Outlaw Country (modern country that will never be heard on "regular" country stations).

Of course, I also listen to Big Bands from the 40's (Savoy Junction), Bluegrass (Bluegrass junction), 60's Gold, Classic Vinyl (hard rock from the drug days of the late 60's), Watercolors (contemporary jazz).

A lady mod/admin posted that in a music thread I was messing around in at a politics based site when I was new there. I didn’t stay for long, there was too many game playing brain dead liberals there. But she seemed cool.

Latest posts

Back