• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my youngest grandchild.

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 0
My friend's new boots are ugly but he loves them.
1719598154312.png

Two ceiling tiles dropped from my ceiling and the wood is bending. It had water dripping down. Ugh.
1719598054890.png

These ducts block my view to see where its leaking. The leak is closer to the 2nd duct in the back. The metal duct was from a woodburning stove we used to have that the deadbeat tenants stole.
1719598226825.png

At least this light from the 80s still works. I was surprised.
1719598355913.png

Not enough head room in there to stand up and I'm not sure how to get around the ducts. They go all the way to the back of the house.
1719598408796.png

I saw at least two light boxes embedded in the insulation. I'm a bit wary of the wiring.

Latest posts

Back