• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, which one of your did this?

kidmower.jpeg

IMG_1949.jpeg

IMG_1032.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg

IMG_1950.jpeg

Last edited:

My friend got excited when I showed him the pics of the roll of orange tubing. He said it means they are putting fiberoptic cable in the area.
From my cousin's son's wedding. My cousin is the lovely lady on the left and the one in uniform is her son, the groom.
1719242327697.png

I normally don't post pics of myself or family, but this was one my cousin took at the reception.
From left to right: my brother, my uncle (dad's brother), my sister, Mom, and me.
1719241937750.png
This is what I wore to the wedding
1719242005456.png

From after the nerf gun battle, bride's idea apparently. LOL. Most fun I've ever had at a wedding. Oh, and you can see the back of my head.
1719242598006.png

Next time I post I'll post the pics of my uncle's sword that was used to cut the cake.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I stumbled across this in the woods a few days ago:
One of you plant gurus tell me, is that poison ivy on the left side of this picture? That stuff right in front of the (would be) grill of the truck looks more like Virginia Creeper maybe, but I am suspicious about the plant on the left. Also, on the very very lower right.

I'm not very good with identifying plants.

One of you plant gurus tell me, is that poison ivy on the left side of this picture? That stuff right in front of the (would be) grill of the truck looks more like Virginia Creeper maybe, but I am suspicious about the plant on the left. Also, on the very very lower right.

I'm not very good with identifying plants.
I didn't notice any poison ivy.

Ben

Latest posts

Back